[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /a/'s thoughts on this lovely little lady?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: hestia_3.jpg (70 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
hestia_3.jpg
70 KB, 800x1066
What are /a/'s thoughts on this lovely little lady?
>>
I genuinely didn't mind this fanservice anime and would enjoy a second season because Brestia is a decent lady.
>>
There wasn't nearly enough of her to salvage the shitfest that was her show
>>
>>143815080
Overrated oppai loli. Aiz is far superior.
>>
>>143815187
>overrated

No. She deserves all the phrase she gets.

Show me another well-endowed white goddess who likes to walk around barefoot. You can't.
>>
>>143815187
>oppai loli
youkeepusingthatword.jpg
>>
>>143815080
She's okay. Just okay. I'm honestly not fond oppai loli, so I don't find her special at all.
>>
want a s2 and she's alright
>>
>>143815080
meme ribbon
>>
>>143815080
i wanna nibble on her toes
>>
>>143815484

You sure about that? She probably has lots of calluses.
>>
I liked her. Wish there was more of her.

>>143815187
>liking the autist
I mean, I don't hate her, but you could get better taste anon.
>>
>>143815523
dont care. ill give her a pedicure with my mouth. :9
>>
File: Inu x Boku SS 02.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Inu x Boku SS 02.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Shit :\ I kinda forgot about Oppai Loli... Now that I think of it I haven't seen chaika in ages
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.