[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she so perfect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 02_001_cover_a.png (2 MB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
02_001_cover_a.png
2 MB, 1120x1600
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>143801324
ntr shit
>>
>>143802040
>ntr
>shit
That's just like, your opinion, faggot.
>>
>>143801324
Because Fallen Hero Waifus are Best Waifus.
>>
File: Untitled.png (350 KB, 413x904) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
350 KB, 413x904
>>143802396

It's more than that though.
>>
>>143802040
The best waifus are forged in the flames of NTR
>>
>>143803706
But she wasn't NTR'd from anyone except maybe her country.
>>
>>143801324
>Why is she so perfect?
Because she will destroy the core.
>>
>>143801324
Serious question /a/. Do you actually root for the bad guy? do you actually want the bad guy to not receive his just deserts?

Interesting as may be, having someone being evil just for the sake of it with a vague 'muh revenge' justification is revolting.
>>
>>143805145
Revenge has always been a major motivator of human emotion, nothing wrong with it being the center of a story moralfag-kun.
>>
>>143805145
I get the impression he actually manages his territories reasonably well. Before the hero party got curb stomped there was that girl reasearching the threat Aur brings to the kingdom and she found his management of his territories supperior to the kingdoms.

Aur doesn't seem to have anything "in particular" against the people of the kingdoms. He certainly hates all the people in power. He's also ruthless and meticulous about his revenge plans.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.