[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Casca is going to choose Griffith after she regains her mind.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 31
File: sagaproject.jpg (575 KB, 700x1079) Image search: [Google]
sagaproject.jpg
575 KB, 700x1079
Casca is going to choose Griffith after she regains her mind. She's done it more than once before. First time after the duel on the snowy hill when she didn't go after Guts, and second time was shortly before the eclipse event, when she decided she was going to stay and take care of Griffith. She's always been Griffith's lapdog, always will be. She was actually enjoying getting raped by him, because having sex with Griffith was her lifelong dream. When she regains her mind, she will blame Guts for everything bad that's happened to the band of the hawk (she has done this several times before), and run away to look for her master (Griffith).

Pic related. Upper left corner is love, lower right corner is an orgasm. Yeah, she's probably the most accurate female character in the whole history of manga. bitches and hos...

What she doesn't know is...
Griffith is actually gay, and in love with Guts, that's why he was destroyed when Guts left him. The only reason Griffith raped her in front of Guts was to punish him for choosing her over him
>>
File: 15AJJ7I.jpg (147 KB, 741x555) Image search: [Google]
15AJJ7I.jpg
147 KB, 741x555
>she will blame Guts for everything bad that's happened to the band of the hawk (she has done this several times before)
Proof: This manga likes recurring themes, and one of the strongest ones is that Guts is somehow cursed for being born from a hung woman, and everyone blames Guts for everything bad that happens to them.
>>
Why do you niggers keep posting this shit?
>>
>>143791576
because it's the truth
>>
>>143790866
Miura turned me into a cuck with the eclipse
Now I can only fap to NTR
>>
No, she'll try to get her revenge, forcing Guts into running after her in Falconia.
>>
Casca is the real cuck of this series, if you haven't realized that yet then you're a retard.
>>
>>143791969
Don't be a denailfag. You're setting yourself up to get destroyed when she leaves. You'll probably feel so traumatized you'll get up with a blank expression on your face, walk out your house and punch the first delicious brown girl you see right in the face.
>>
I think I'd actually prefer her going back to Griffith and siding with him.

I want Guts to get a taste of reality finally, that his waifu is in love with his best friend and the murderer of his quasi family.

Then I want him to just drop her and do his own thing, whether that's killing Griffith for revenge or killing the other godhands or whatever I don't care, I just want his suffering to end sooner rather than later.
>>
>>143792227
???????
>>
>>143791938
easily corrected. just fap to "mindbreak" and "cheating" tags, instead of NTR
>>
File: berserk-1328098.png (537 KB, 1219x1800) Image search: [Google]
berserk-1328098.png
537 KB, 1219x1800
>>143791251
More proof: Everyone always blames Guts, even after he's done just saving their worthless ungrateful dogshit lives. Even Griffith tried to strangle Guts after Guts rescued him from the dungeon (right before the eclypse). Casca will do the same again after she recovers her mind, she's actually done it several times before, whenever Griffith got hurt to help Guts, like the first time they ran into Zodd
>>
>>143792707
when is theresia coming back?
>>
>>143790866
the grim darkness of the 1990s is over and berzerk is very going to go back to that kind of bullshit.

Just sit back, relax, and enjoy idol m@sters: witches and fairies high fantasy edition.
>>
>>143793577
Trust me, it's just a setup. When casca gets her mind back, all hell is going to break lose. You see, Gut's group is done with their mission of taking her to the island. They're no longer bound by anything to stay together. Their whole little "fellowship of the retard" has achieved their purpose, and everything is about to unravel.
>>
>>143793839
>implying that Guts won't just get a new party of lolis from Little Witch Academia Island
>>
>>143793414
Last chapter. She'll stab Guts on the back and then Guts dies. The End
>>
>>143790866
I would agree with you 20 years ago, but berserk isn't the same edgy manga it used to be. She'll probably stay behind with the witches and elves and not really side with either of them.
>>
>>143794277
>guts is going to get his own witch harem
It's the other way around. he's about to lose his baby cunny because she's going to choose to stay with the witches studying, while Guts leaves the island to go kill Griffith. Remember the guy from the island said that Schierke's teacher visited him in a dream and asked him to take care of her? She's staying.
>>
>>143794928
>implying she'd leave her husbando/papa guts
>>
>>143794928
I don't think so, baby. All that means is he's giving her and her crew safe harbor, information, un-potatoing Casca, and maybe teaching her some badass spells or some sheeet.
>>
>>143794976
Guts and Schierke have a much deeper, more intimate, and truly "spiritual" connection than Guts and Casca ever did. He's going to un-potato her and realize they have nothing in common, and that all of the memories they have together are back when all of their friends were alive and everything was peachy. They would just be constant reminders to one another of tragedy and pain. Not to mention, losing a child is something that breaks up a lot of couples.
>>
File: 1402342315186.jpg (66 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1402342315186.jpg
66 KB, 640x360
>>143790866
Good
i will take every seneriao that would get her killed off
Guts x Schricke (AKA best girl) when?
>>
>>143790866
Some rape victims get orgasms. Doesn't mean they wanted it. It actually fucks them up even more
>>
>>143795376
they never really lost their child, it still follows them
>>
Everyone always asses casca is gunna unpotato. I mean it's already been hinted that she went full retard to not have to deal with the fact all this shit happened. She never wanted to be raped and her whole life sacrificed for Griffiths goals. He betrayed her too you faggot cucks.

Guts is gunna hear from the fairy king she doesn't want to be "normal" again and decide to just leave her and their moon baby there while he goes on a murder rampage with the witches.
>>
Everyone always asses casca is gunna unpotato. I mean it's already been hinted that she went full retard to not have to deal with the fact all this shit happened. She never wanted to be raped and her whole life sacrificed for Griffiths goals. He betrayed her too you faggot cucks.

Guts is gunna hear from the fairy king she doesn't want to be "normal" again and decide to just leave her and their moon baby there while he goes on a murder rampage with the witches.

Now you could make the argue that casca unfucks herself and will lastinure choose a side l but who knows
>>
File: 1407176839794.png (615 KB, 805x505) Image search: [Google]
1407176839794.png
615 KB, 805x505
>>143796078
Naaaaaah. I mean I get what you're saying but it means EVERYTHING that happened would be pointless. Storywise it'd be retarded. Casca retarded. Obviously a good story will throw out some hints about what could happen but that doesn't mean it fucking will.
>>
>>143795905
if that floaty full moon kid who visits once a month is their kid, then maybe. if you mean the mutant fetus that shows up to terrorize them, then idk that counts as a loss in my book.
>>
What's the point of reading Berserk if she's juste going to stay on the island while Guts simply goes at Falconia to kill Griffith? It's the most basic way to continue the story, there's going to be a big twist in the story, Miura must do it to keep Berserk interesting.
>>
>>143796197
Yes moonboy is their kid, he was reincarnated with griffith, which is why griffith saves casca and has his weird heartbeat thing, and the moonboy controlled the monsters on the beach, they exchanged blood
>>
>>143796249
timeskip incoming, crazy shits gonna go down, falconia will all be sacrificed
>>
>>143796282
>yfw Miura was just drawing the last arc of Berserk during the hiatuses just to have the best drawing quality he have ever done for the best moment in the series
>>
>>143796250
if their kid is griffith incarnate, then it can't be moon boy. it's simple logic
>>
File: 015.jpg (734 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
734 KB, 1200x1600
>>143791938
>Still being a cuck
>Not joining the glorious revenge cuck masterrace
>>
>>143790866
you seem to be projecting a little, anon
>>
>>143796350
you misnterpreted me, they were both reincarnated, two seperate entities, within the same vessel
>>
File: tumblr_o9ju6fL3al1v1hlm6o1_1280.jpg (214 KB, 1040x686) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9ju6fL3al1v1hlm6o1_1280.jpg
214 KB, 1040x686
>>143796350
If i havent convinced you yet, theres this panel, right afterwards someone says, huh looks like a family. Miura is sticking it in your face at this point
>>

Now you could make the argue that casca unfucks herself and will lastinure choose a side l but who knows
>>
>>143796448
> they were both reincarnated, two seperate entities, within the same vessel
you're making me cringe. look, the kid casca was carrying was miscarriaged. that body was taken over by griffith. the moonboy is just an avatar of King Hanafubuku. the guy that's going to unpotato casca
>>
>>143796894
Good god my fat fingers can't type on the phone
>>
>>143797265
idk how you could be that retarded but whatever dude
>>
File: Berserk_v21_p115.png (400 KB, 1233x1800) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v21_p115.png
400 KB, 1233x1800
>>143797265
If that's the case, then i think we're going to find out that Hanafubuku deliberately chose an avatar resembling Guts and Cascas child so they would trust it, or something. That's really the only way Miura could justify this kind of misdirection.

The other reading would be that in the birth ceremony, while Griffith passed from the astral plane to the physical plane, the child did the opposite (even though he was interstitial to begin with?)

Neither of these is really satisfactory to me. But the real question is did Griffith rape Casca specifically to taint her unborn child and create a vessel for his return? We often think of the rape as an act of vile cruelty, but maybe it was just a practical step he was taking.
>>
>>143797539
>did Griffith rape Casca specifically to taint her unborn child and create a vessel for his return? We often think of the rape as an act of vile cruelty, but maybe it was just a practical step he was taking.
Obv. He was outplaying everyone as a human.
>>
>>143790866
You are retarded.
>>
>>143797539
your question makes no sense. He didn't use the baby as a vessel, he used the behelit apostle. He also stared into Guts eyes the whole time, and he already tried fucking her back in the carriage before he turned into godhand
>>
>>143797539
>Hanafubuku deliberately chose an avatar resembling Guts and Cascas child so they would trust it
this. it's just an avatar.
>>
>>143797857
So you think the behelit apostle ate the dying baby just as an inconsequential aside? As in: if he hadn't done that, the rest of the birth ceremony would have gone exactly the same??
>>
>tfw Elfhell looks pretty comfy
>>
>>143798498
Yes. I'm have no idea where your line of thought is coming from. It didn't turn out to be inconsequential though. Until it gets confirmed this is my belief
>>
File: Berserk_v21_p159.png (587 KB, 1218x1800) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v21_p159.png
587 KB, 1218x1800
>>143797857
See the page posted here >>143797539

Which is followed later by this page. It's showing the child transforming into Grif.

You need to get better at reading manga pal.
>>
>>143798559
>tfw Griffith will eventually burn it all
>>
>>143798904
>Griffith needed a entire army to defeat a dying old witch
Implying the useless rubble he has can destroy a village full of witches and sorcerers
>>
>>143796355
sauce me fampai
>>
File: 1466854983136.png (277 KB, 628x976) Image search: [Google]
1466854983136.png
277 KB, 628x976
>griffith chose his own selfish wants over the lives of literally all of his friends and followers
>this is after he gets maimed and tortured (which is 100% his fault; don't fuck princesses out of wedlock), for which he blames guts
>the literal first thing he does after his rebirth as femto is rape casca in front of guts, purely because he is so salty

the "griffith did nothing wrong" crowd is entirely memeposters, right? nobody could actually agree that anything he did was anything but selfish, stupid, spiteful, childish, and petty, right?
>>
>>143797539
>We often think of the rape as an act of vile cruelty

It is.
You can see all the hatred in the eyes of Griffith, he is humiliating Guts because he hates him, he considers it's because of him if all the shit he went to happened
>>
>>143796350
griffith is the child's mundane body, moon boy is its astral body (and nobody notices because lol interstice)
>>
>>143799832
>griffith chose
tip top kek all was foretold there was no choice involved.
>>
>>143796355
Give me that sauce
>>
>>143795665
Somehow it's funny because they don't undestand it was an act of self defense of their subconscience.
>>
>>143799832
>rape casca

she consented you idiot.
>>
File: 1467472757213.png (119 KB, 351x212) Image search: [Google]
1467472757213.png
119 KB, 351x212
>>143800067
>she consented
>>
>>143799971
>guts is literally the only person to make decisions in berserk
free will doesn't exist IRL either, but that doesn't stop the entirety of human society from working under the assumption that it does

>>143800067
please.
>>
>>143799832
>a meme is being spammed by memeposters
yeah they are totally serious
>>
So I'm at volume 7 of Berserk, and I know Griffith turns into Femto or whatever but at what volume does he return? And if he doesn't, when's the last time we see him?
>>
>>143800355
like volume 25 or something
>>
>>143800355
he turns into femto in vol 13, reincarnates into the mundane world in vol 21
>>
While we're talking about "what volume" stuff - where does episode 1 of the 2016 anime start adapting from in the manga? I know they skipped the Lost Children Arc (which I'm currently reading), but is there anything else they skipped as well?
>>
>>143800222
>free will doesn't exist IRL either
Yeah I'ma need to see that philosophy PhD before you start throwing out comments as matter-of-fact as that.
>>
I can only hope Casca betrays Guts, joins Griffith then gets slaughtered completely by Guts. I can honestly hope that Guts gets a better harem when she leaves, then he can go and kill them without mercy. She deserves death. For being such a used vegetable. She doesn't deserve Guts, she deserves dragonslayer to her body
>>
File: SchierkeSimpson.png (33 KB, 400x464) Image search: [Google]
SchierkeSimpson.png
33 KB, 400x464
>>143795478
We've seen the sexual rage embodied by the beast that dwells within Guts. And we've seen Schierke tame that same beast. I'm betting we see Guts try to rape Schierke in the astral plane and that scares her off forever.

....buuuuut HOPE NOT!
>>
>>143800255
In the demon city I think, when they rescused the princess. The daka spawning. Or the trolls they did some raping.

He'll do it again, when Griffith sacrifices all of falconia to birth the other members of the god hand.

>>143801813
We've seen an aridged version of the bar fight scene from the first chapter. But guts doesnt even evicerate anyone. That fight in the woods with the carriage ride is also volume 1. That tree is from lost children, im pretty sure.
>>
>>143803197
Thanks for clarifying!
>>
>>143794928
>leaving Casca on the island
Didn't the elder say a cataclysm was going to befall the island?
Either it time skips with Rickert going to the assassin village and Guts training or some shit is going to go down on that island.
>>
>>143792707
Casca blames Guts several times too.
>>
So far, I think Rickert is the only one who "gets it." He's the only one who knew Guts and Casca and Griffith before the eclipse, and know what went down. So I think Rickert (maybe older a la timeskip) will be instrumental in proving to Casca that he's the good guy.

Any of you guys who think she'll run off with Griffith... I mean, he killed all of her friends and raped her. The only reason you even think that outcome is possible is because it's the most obviously tragic thing you can imagine, and it follow's Berserk's pattern of tragedy. But Miura is dreaming up tragedies way more twisted.
>>
This might have been discussed at some point in the manga's history but when is Casca going to get Reverse-cucked and Journey to steal back her man?
>>
>>143796338
You know, this is incredibly unlikely but also possible.

miura pls...
>>
>>143804260
THIS

look at how he slapped the demon
>>
I wish "Griffith did nothing wrong" wasn't objectively correct.
If Griffith truly felt bad about what he did (and that he didn't stupidly invoke the king's anger), but still going through because of his dedication to his dream it would make for a more interesting moral situation.
It would also add more impact to Guts telling Rickert that he can never truly hate Griffith.

I feel like the dynamic built by Muira over the Golden Age was just discarded after the carnival. Even when Guts encounters Femto-griffith he's still downright evil.

Basically an interesting character was turned into a very plain villain, and I think this decision ultimately hurts the conclusion of the series.
The only thing Muira's done to alleviate this is Falconia, it's the only good to come out of post-guts-leaving griffith.
>>
She's not going to go back to Griffith. She's going to kill herself.

>regains mind
>remembers Griffith's betrayal and rape
>the person she lived for is totally evil
>all her friends are dead
>monsters everywhere
>Guts is turning into a monster in crazy armor
>Farnese

ITS ALL FUCKED AND SHE HAS NO REASON TO LIVE.
>>
>>143806190
It would be the ultimate conclusion for Guts too. After he's done with Griffith, he would have nothing left. No Casca to protect, no Griffth to hate, no body to move after the berserker armor fucks him in the last fight, nothing.
Then Isidro buries him, takes the dragonslayer, berserker armor, and Schierke to rid the world of faggot ass monsters
>>
>>143804260
man casca herserl would have killed the hawks if griffith asked her to
>>
Will Guts ever get his revenge?
>>
>>143806489
No.
Griffith will try to overthrow the God Hand and get fucking destroyed.
>>
File: 1467414768695.jpg (20 KB, 439x435) Image search: [Google]
1467414768695.jpg
20 KB, 439x435
>>143806489
Oh sure, after slicing his way though all the God Hand, he'll face off against Griffith in a monumental battle of the ages. After an intense clash, Griffith will succumb to his wounds and look at Guts, and they'll both smile despite all the shit that has happened, a mutual agreement of their past friendship. A huge celebration will be held, and Guts will finally be reunited with a cured Casca. They'll grow old and have a family together, and at the peak of his age Guts will peacefully pass away, his friends surrounding his death bed. Even Donovan is there. A final smile dawns on Gut's face as his journey finally comes to a close.
And then he wakes up after passing out during the Eclipse.
>>
>>143807036
Wrong.
and then he wakes up on the boat, back when it first set sail
>>
File: 1254720297451.jpg (300 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1254720297451.jpg
300 KB, 1024x768
>>143806489
>>143807036
>And then he wakes up after passing out during the Eclipse.
>>
>>143806598
Why would he even try
>>
>>143807607
The man wants all the power.
>>
>>143807607
To see how far he can rise above his birth.
>>
>>143799324
>>143799975
>>143803312
http://exhentai.org/g/945876/73d145a0a0/
>>
File: just another day in midland.jpg (220 KB, 1200x891) Image search: [Google]
just another day in midland.jpg
220 KB, 1200x891
>>143796610
I miss when it was simple
>>
>>143791251
The difference this time however is Guts has obtained comrades who are actually by his side. Even if Caska were to blame Guts for everything, his new comrades would defend him, he wouldn't be alone like he always was whenever he was the scapegoat to take the blame for everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 382x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 382x385
Even in all its shittyness, the anime still got a God tier Hirasawa song

THE MADMAN KEEPS DOING IT
>>
>>143791251
Bah should have added this to, but to add to Caska and Griffith, both Guts and Caska should feel a connection to Griffith because if I'm not mistaken, Griffith reborn himself from Caska' demonic fetus aka Guts and Caska's child that should of been born before Griffith tainted it with his seed. So if they do have a maternal connection with Griffith it will be because of that.
>>
>>143808828
what where?
>>
>>143809244
>It's only a preview, but here you go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aEfqhQ90IU
>>
Didn't mean to greentext that, but oh well.
>>
>>143809730
Is that good in anyones opinion?
>>
>>143809973
I love it
>>
Some of you need to read the manga again , it was confirmed in the latest chapter that the moon kid is the elf kings avatar . Femto chose the fetus baby as a physical vessel and became new Griffith
>>
>>143809730
Is hirasawa the singer ? Or the composer ? Or does he do both , every song he has had the same vocalist
>>
File: 1290151936891.jpg (192 KB, 825x1166) Image search: [Google]
1290151936891.jpg
192 KB, 825x1166
>>143810428
does that mean the elf king is into SS and DILF?
>>
>>143806190
>>Farnese
>Farnese
What the fuck did Farnese do?
>>
>>143806403
No, she wouldn't have.

There's a reason Griffith asked Guts to pull of the assassination. If you needed to assassinate someone, you'd choose the person most loyal to you, who has a small frame, a light step, and a quick hand. Casca would have been the perfect choice. And you certainly WOULDN'T choose the motherfucker with the giant sword who you haven't known for as long. The reason he chose Guts is, he knew Casca would have moral reservations. Casca has a strong sense of right and wrong. Her loyalty for Griffith is born out of her sense of morality and fairness. It's not blind loyalty.
>>
>>143810848
The reason he asked Guts was strictly because he was the strongest. "Guts, you must not fail." He literally says this.

Nice asspull though.
>>
>>143810474
He is the singer and songwriter and producer. He has been pushing the boundaries of pop music in Japan since the 70s with his legendary band P-Model. His solo stuff from the 90s is incredible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhTP8M__pn8
>>
File: 1285675917157.jpg (69 KB, 500x649) Image search: [Google]
1285675917157.jpg
69 KB, 500x649
>>143810976
You don't need to be strong to sneak into somebody's house and stab them in the back.
>>
File: 1411172945707.jpg (260 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1411172945707.jpg
260 KB, 1920x1080
>>143811054
It's more like invading a guarded keep to kill a king and escape no matter what happens. But okay.
>>
>>143810848
Then he would have asked Judeau to do it. He was the most stealthy among them and would just need to throw some of his knives.
>>
>>143797539
Griffith wasn't knowledgeable about causality yet. The rape was all revenge on Guts for leaving.
>>
File: Berserk_v06_p110.png (667 KB, 1212x1800) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v06_p110.png
667 KB, 1212x1800
what does it mean
>>
File: 331.jpg (120 KB, 545x768) Image search: [Google]
331.jpg
120 KB, 545x768
>>143811405
Griffith didn't rape anyone. Femto did. And Femto knows alllllll about causality.
>>
>>143803030
>I'm betting we see Guts try to rape Schierke in the astral plane and that scares her off forever.
Wouldn't happen. Unlike Casca, Schierke doesn't have the mentality of an infant. She also understand Guts possesses an unbearably heavy trauma, even from the small glimpse she got from his soul, she knows hes damaged, and is constantly wrestling with something horrifying deep within his mind.

She of all people would know what Guts is truly dealing with, and if his grip ever weakened and he attempted to attack or ravage her, she wouldn't just run off, she would know why it happened. I mean she didn't run off forever when Guts tired to kill her and everyone else when he went berserk.
>>
>>143811609
Femto and Griffith are one in the same. Well actually Griffith no longer exists, so you aren't wrong
>>
I dont think it would be that easy for Guts to just sneak into falconia and face Griffith 1 v 1. Even if he make it he still is far to weak to beat Griffith. Maybe Guts meet the Skull Knight again and he can tell him how to use the armor in a way to not get feed from its dark side. As far as i remember Skull Knight was once the user of the armor. But even then, Guts had to face the apostel generals and he wasnt even able to kill Zodd till now (not even Skull Knight killed him and that guy is around since 2000 years or something?).
>>
>>143810428
but what happened to babbys soul??
>>
File: Berserk v32 p025-026.png (2 MB, 2972x2100) Image search: [Google]
Berserk v32 p025-026.png
2 MB, 2972x2100
>>143812370
eaten by skelly
>>
>>143798678
It mixed its corpse with Griffith, but the kids soul isn't in there anymore. He put a curse on Griffith.
>>
>Still caring about Berserk
Beaten wife syndrome, huh?
>>
>>143813378
As long it isn't Togashi syndrome, I'm alright with it.
>>
>>143811609
>Donald as guts
Fucking rad
>>
>>143799832
In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control; >even over his own will.

So nobody did anything wrong ever? Berserk's world and philosophy is pretty nihilistic.
>>
Guts is always wrong
>>
File: horo.jpg (40 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
horo.jpg
40 KB, 450x600
>>143813378
>tfw the anime is horrendously bad

I apologize to anyone who said the movies were good.
>>
>>143799832
All what Griffith ever did was in some way selfish. Sure he care about the Falcons, but only because they was his stepstones. Guts was the one who really break Griffiths selfish art, so Guts was the one and only friend Griffith ever had. After he saw that Guts dont need him anymore he probably break down and did something he usually would never ever do. I think the rape of Casca in front of Guts was more like to proof that he didnt has any related feelings to him anymore.
>>
>>143790866
Nah, not happening. She will tell Guts that they should stay in Elfheim and live peacefully, Guts will have to choose between revenge or a peaceful life.
>>
>>143805946
Griffith was always an evil, selfish prick, you just didn't notice because he was a charismatic and friendly evil prick.
>>
>>143810428
No it wasn't. The group agreed that it probably was: that's not the same as it being confirmed.
>>
>>143808811
It's been so long, at this point Guts is just obsessed.
The moment she's going to flip him off he's just going to go
>...oh, that's weird. I actually don't give a shit.
>>
>>143805946
He literally left his humanity behind to become a demon king. He did feel bad about all the people he killed in his past battles and if I remember correctly he shed one last tear before he fully transformed.

You can't be the angel to a god of evil and still have a conscience.
>>
>>143807074
Holy shit my sides.
>>
>>143807036
>Even donovan is there

Now why did that make me chuckle?
>>
>>143811609
>Donald is guts
>Mickey is femto

Jesus, it fits.
>>
File: 1467845752741.webm (2 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1467845752741.webm
2 MB, 960x720
>>143795478
>Not liking fit brown warrior cuties
>Preferring disgusting loli
>>
>>143792707
That is different. Guts stabbed theresias father to near death. Of course she would be angry even if he was right in what he did.
>>
>>143790866
I always figured that Miuras intention with skull knights warning might be that Casca doesn't just want to hide in a safe place like Guts wants her to, and that she would want to get revenge as well, putting her in the kinda danger Guts' RPG party goes through, making Guts risk losing her again.
>>
>>143795376
Shipfag please go.

The only spiritual thing they had was schierke being a convenient way for him to come back when using the armor.

Guts gives no shits about her beyond friendship. They have less in common.
>>
At the pace Berserk goes, any of these thigs would take 3 to 5 years to develop.
>>
Guts is going to go insane and sacrifice for power or something. He won't have anything if he loses Casca. He'll hate the whole world and everything in it. At that point he may become like Zodd but with even less ethics. Ultimate edgelord of all time material.
>>
>>143816735
He would become more like Skull Knight i guess, unable to do anything and punished tp life forever
>>
>>143814509
If casca herself didn't want revenge, would Guts give up on it too?
>>
I hope this manga gets axed already, too many fat guys recommends to me all the time. Fucking smelly atheists.
>>
>>143816932
(you)
>>
>>143816643
we'll be able to read the last chapter before our deaths in 2070 anon
>>
File: 1411406921158.png (52 KB, 273x273) Image search: [Google]
1411406921158.png
52 KB, 273x273
>>143799832
>implying
>>
>>143790866
He literally tells him that he will stay with Griffith right before the eclipse.Everyone who thinks she'll stay with Guts after her sanity is recovered is retarded.
>>
>>143820100
>right before the eclipse
So you admit that you ignore the events during and after the eclipse?
Retard.
>>
File: Berserk_v32_p025-026.png (2 MB, 2997x2100) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v32_p025-026.png
2 MB, 2997x2100
>>143812784
>>
I highly doubt this will happen. Something to keep in mind is, Casca is the only one who actually saw the Eclipse go down, seeing as Guts was up with the God Hand, and everyone was dead by the time he got down. Of course Casca orgasmed and enjoyed the rape on a purely physical level, that's common for anyone who's raped, but the extreme trauma that's coupled with it means there is far more mental damage than physical pleasure. Despite how charismatic Griffith is, the two members of The Band of the Hawk that lived and know what he did are disgusted with him, Casca cared about the Hawks as much as anyone else, and she's not going to betray both Guts and the memory of The Band of the Hawk for some dick, especially considering the trauma associated with that dick.
>>
Anyone wo doesn't understand that Casca will choose Judeau over Guts or Griffith after she gets healed is a delusional retard.
>>
File: 1458512976677.jpg (297 KB, 1479x1100) Image search: [Google]
1458512976677.jpg
297 KB, 1479x1100
>>143816868
Skull Knight is stoic and collected. If Guts lost Casca he would go absolutely berserk.
>>
>>143794573
shit, I could see this happening.
>>
>>143820100
Everyone who thinks that Caska will forgive Griffith after he killed her mates, raped her, tried to kill her, tried to kill and damner her loved one and killed their baby is a fucking retard.
She might have been a Griffith fanboy but that was just too much
>>
>>143822529
>After Guts lost Casca he really became a Berserk
>>
>>143791576
its their fetish and it lets them cum when they post about it
>>
>>143790866
That's pretty much what I think will happen.
>>
File: 1466967393063.png (114 KB, 479x520) Image search: [Google]
1466967393063.png
114 KB, 479x520
>>143802669
>philosophy phd
>worth the paper that it's printed on

anon pls; it's not tricky-dicky. goes like this:

-everything in the universe happens 'cause of atoms and particles and shit slapping into each other
-your brain is a thing in the universe
-everything in your brain happens as a result of its constituent atoms and particles and shit slapping into each other
-your brain's response to a particular stimulus (a thought, a question, a situation) is determined by its atomic layout

ergo, everything you think, say, and do is just the result of what's essentially a super-complicated pachinko machine, where you put a ball in at the top, and it falls into a hole at the bottom, and the concept of "free will" as we think of it doesn't really enter into the discussion.

of course if you subscribe to the dualist stance (body and mind are separate, the soul is a real thing outside the physical universe) then it's worthless, but then you don't deserve to be taken seriously in the first place

griffith did a lot wrong
>>
>>143792707
she's dead jim
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.