[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow just finished 0083, it's so bad I am I'm willing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Mobile_Suit_Gundam_0083.jpg (48 KB, 317x450) Image search: [Google]
Mobile_Suit_Gundam_0083.jpg
48 KB, 317x450
Wow just finished 0083, it's so bad I am I'm willing to call it original in terms of what levels it stoops to.

Did the crew behind this blow the Sunrise Ceo to get this garbage approved of?
>>
the director of the first half fell ill and was replaced at the last second by a complete hack that threw out the original script
that's why the first half is a cool tope gun homage and the second half is just a rip off of the last few episodes of 0079
>>
It looks nice, that's about it.
>>
>>143785028
not even the 10/10 art style saves it
>>
>>143785248
>>143785272

Seriously, I watched two episode of it while I was on a flight and my view out of the aircraft window was more enjoyable than this show, the view was all clouds by the way.
>>
>>143785344
if you don't think the first 5 episodes are top tier then you might as well have jumped out of that window you retarded asshole
>>
>>143785404
> as well have jumped out of that window you retarded asshole

Well it would have been at least an interesting experience unlike Gundam 0083.
>>
File: best choice.jpg (53 KB, 483x640) Image search: [Google]
best choice.jpg
53 KB, 483x640
>>143785502
>it wasn't full of ladyboys with neon green hair piloting mechanical Lynx's like muh gundam Seed so it's shit and not the kind of sloppy shit i like to rub on my chest, but the cold itchy kind my cat leaves in my bed at night
>>
>>143785557
>it wasn't full of ladyboys with neon green hair piloting

We are not talking about Zeta Gundam here.

Now grow a pair you little baby.
>>
>>143785404

it was shit now back to /m/anlet
>>
>>143785344
Clouds are awesome, faggot.
>>
>>143785801
Rivers are cooler man, you should see the size of the Volga
>>
reminds me when they played war in a pocket in the flight
fucking weebs
>>
>>143785557
0083 is shit though. It's just not shit for the whole thing. It's when the director switches
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.