[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Worst girls in their respective series. >gets exposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
ITT: Worst girls in their respective series.

>gets exposed as a teenage prostitute who pleases old men for money
>her first thought is "oh no, he found out! how did he find out?!" rather than "I immediately regret my decisions."
>>
The worst girl in a series filled with shitty women, truly an accomplishment.
>>
>>143763139
No, she never did that you stupid fuck.
>>
Megumeme
>>
>>143763236

Are you serious? Read the manga.
>>
File: NinaCuckerton.jpg (42 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
NinaCuckerton.jpg
42 KB, 720x540
0083 was pretty good until
>>
File: image.png (394 KB, 512x975) Image search: [Google]
image.png
394 KB, 512x975
>>
>>143763139
>first thought is "oh no, he found out! how did he find out?!" rather than "I immediately regret my decisions"
That's a fairly normal reaction though
People don't usually repent right off the bat
>>
>>143763139

Wasn't she trying to quit doing it before he found out though? Because she wanted to change herself for the better because of him?

Matter of fact, didn't he find out when she went out with the old guy one last time out of pity?
>>
>>143764917
Yeah, what he "saw" was her having one last meeting with thr okd dude for the sole purpose of cutting ties with him.

It's unfortunate he found out tigbt when she tried to change for him, but the issue was that he shouldn't have cheated in the first place.
>>
File: 1444264708950.gif (35 KB, 385x550) Image search: [Google]
1444264708950.gif
35 KB, 385x550
Worst girl of all the shows I've watched.
>>
File: Prostitute.jpg (110 KB, 827x1200) Image search: [Google]
Prostitute.jpg
110 KB, 827x1200
>>143763236
Well, in the anime it's only implied she went out on dates with her sugar daddy, but in the manga it is clear she fucked him.
That scene where Takumi tells her to fuck off was so satisfying.
>>
That fucking edgy cunt from GTO
The "mastermind"
>>
>>143763139
>thinly veiled purity autist
off yourself
>>
>>143766638
Post it.
>>
>>143766638

I wonder why they cut that from the anime. Probably because of the sheer amount of mad that would ensue.

Though I don't get why anyone would even like her, she was hardly a character for the first season and fucks off by the beginning of the second season. Not to mention she's ugly as hell.
>>
>>143764911

Her reaction made it seem like she was more upset by the fact that she was exposed, rather than the fact that she was whoring herself out. Her next scene at home is still "how did he find out? how did he find out?"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.