[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Digimon is free of Saban >the DigiRap is still back h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
>Digimon is free of Saban
>the DigiRap is still back
https://vimeo.com/173219834

Oh well, at least Tri sucks either way.
>>
SORA A FILTHY DISGUSTING FUCKING STEAMING SHIT WHO ENJOYS NIGGER COCK IN HER BUNGHOLE
>>
File: kekeroony.png (626 KB, 956x540) Image search: [Google]
kekeroony.png
626 KB, 956x540
I love how they edited Shitra out in an attempt to drown out Sorato. I also love how Mimi and Yamato have been recasted and are now voiced by Stephanie Sheh and JYB(?So I've heard), who seem to voice the main couple in a quite a few anime.
>>
>>143761902
Wasn't JYB Takeru?
>>
Damn it. Will Americans ever learn that not every English speaker wants to hear their crappy rap OPs for anime?
>>
>>143761625
That isn't the digirap

Stupid ass
>>
>>143761993
Drake should have done the rap instead.
>>
>>143762279
Canada is basically just America with more marijuana.
>>
>>143761945
Again I'm not entirely sure. But if Joshua Seth doesn't reprise his role as Tai (I hope he does don't get me wrong but this is a "what if" scenario) I wouldn't be surprised if they got Vic Mangina for him.
>>
>>143762307
>more marijuana.
>Canada
ha
>>
>>143761902
They recasted the characters? Is that definite?
>>
>>143762307
Canada is California: The Country.
>>
>>143762380
Mimi and "Matt" definitely. As for everyone else it's unknown at the time.
>>
>>143762506
>The worst place in the US that isn't Detroit .the country.

Canada can't be ~that~ bad.
>>
>>143762949
Well, that aside back to anime. Sora's a fucking cunt who needs many punches in her mouth.
>>
What if Appmon is better than Tri?
>>
>>143762279
Why not Buck 65?
>>
Hopefully Sora gets crushed by a huge Digimon in Tri 4. That or gets royally cucked by walking in on Taichi and Yamato banging.
>>
Are they going with dub names or the original names?
>>
>Paul Gordon and Kouji Wada died in the same year
>>
File: Apptuber.png (152 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Apptuber.png
152 KB, 500x500
>>143763160
HAHAHAHA!!! No.
Shiho Kokido as Torajirō Asuka an 11-year old fifth grader. He is free-spirited and easily goes with the flow. Online, he is known as "Astra" (an abbreviation of his real name), a famous "Apptuber" who uploads videos to the video site Apptube. His family runs a tea ceremony school. Though raised in a strict household, he still values emotions and freedom. He has Musimon as his Buddy Appmon
>>
>>143766486
This is really important, we need to know.
>>
>>143766486
I want to know if they are bringing back the old cast.
>>
>>143761625
just acept the fact you americans are condemned to get utter shitty localizations
get cucked
>>
>>143761625
Wada Koji isn't here anymore to see that anyway.
>>
>>143761625
>Digirap
>Not an anniversary remix of Digimon are the champions
Why do they hate money?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJvpOrzcGbI
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.