[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Servamp thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: servamp boys.jpg (240 KB, 1272x718) Image search: [Google]
servamp boys.jpg
240 KB, 1272x718
First episode aired, whos your best boy /a/?
>>
>>143755364
kuro a cutie
>>
>>143755364
Strange that this is getting no posts at all. All the other "mediocre" shows of today are getting some.
>>
Just finished watching it. I liked it.
>>
>>143755364
Instant drop right when that edge shit opening started playing, it was actually really funny how fast i paused that shit.

I died when the "emo kid with white hair" licks blood off of his face, ahah that was fucking terrible.
>>
>>143759138

It could be ironically edgy.
>>
>>143759165
I doubt it, i might finish the episode if i'm drunk enough though
>>
>>143759138
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just skipped through the episode, and turns out it's fujoshit, and that ED animation is so fucking gay ahahahahahahahahah.

1/10.
>>
I'll watch it, but I won't like it.
>>
Wasn't bad. It's obviously aimed at girls but I'm surprised Cheer Boys, Fudanshi and even the otome adaptation are getting a lot more posts.
>>
That was ultra fujoshi
>>
But will there be cool fight scenes?
>>
It was barely gay, 100% the cast is bishie fuccbois though so it could go that way easily but for now it's not gayer than your average battle shounen.

It was ok, I don't expect anything from it though.
>>
>>143761995
It's 100% gayer than your average battle shounen, the opening song is pure cancer, and the ending is gay as fuck.

The art and animation is far below good, this show has literally no redeeming qualities at all what so ever.
>>
>>143755364
>habitual go-getter who volunteers for every job no one else wants
>paired with a vampire of Sloth

I'm watching this for their Odd Couple interactions, that alone should be reason enough not to drop it outright.

But yeah, Oldcodex: Jesus, talk about removing all the limiters for an OP single. I didn't even know Suzuki could generate that with his voice.
>>
>>143762162
>this show has literally no redeeming qualities at all what so ever
Some of the boys seem kinda cute.
>>
At the very least the character designs seem interesting. The lazy vampire is basically the same as this guy
>>
>>143762162
Many people would consider 'gay' a redeeming quality and they would not be wrong if that's their preference.
>>
>>143762261
Homo.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.