[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So from what i understand from the various anime I've seen,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1466918475598.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466918475598.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
So from what i understand from the various anime I've seen, if a girl ever asks to use the shower while you're there then it means she wants the dick right?
>>
If you need anime to understand that, you're denser than an eroge protagonist.
>>
>>143745821
if a girl talks to you she wants your dick.
it's as simple as that.
women will not approach men they don't have sexual interest in.
>>
>>143745895

4/10
>>
File: DNb23FB.gif (94 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
DNb23FB.gif
94 KB, 500x333
>>143745895
>eroge protagonist
You mean light novel protagonist right? Do you know what an eroge is?
>>
>>143746250
Then why am I still a virgin?
>>
>>143746351
because you didn't capitalize on the situations you were presented with. grow a pair and flaunt "fake" overflowing confidence. actually try asking a woman out once you've gotten to know her and maybe you'd actually get some.
women find nothing more attractive than confidence
>>
>>143746434
You don't belong on /a/.

Fuck off.
>>
>>143746332
Do you know about shitty fate games? And about a certain red haired boy?
>>
>>143746434
Oh and you need to be hot.

That advice is meaningless.
>>
>>143745821
What MC has actually capitalised on a situation like that?
>>
>>143746600
sir i am an ugly motherfucker and i get my dick wet once a week at least
>>
>>143747297
Fuck off normalfag.
>>
>>143747320
there's a difference between being a normalfag and being confident. not telling you to be confident just letting you know it's the way to win over 3dpd girls.
>>
>>143747736
>caring enough to letting someone know about conquering pig hearts
It's pretty normalfag of you to say that.
>>
Death Pact (Necromancy, Alteration)
By completing this ritual, a high priest forges a powerful pact with his or her deity. The covenant ensures that a chosen individual will survive an untimely death. A death pact is triggered whenever the protected individual is reduced to fewer than 0 hit points (mortally wounded) due to combat, spell, or accident. In the same round, the subject receives the following benefits:
The individual (or his or her remains) and all possessions are transported immediately back to a religious sanctuary as if by a word of recall (the location of the sanctuary must be specified at the time of forging the death pact).
Upon arrival, the individual receives a raise dead spell (if necessary) and automatically makes any required system shock roll.
Any physical damage sustained by the individual is completely healed except for 2-5 (ld4+l) points of damage.
Any severed or amputated limbs are instantaneously regenerated.
The body is cleared of lingering enchantments with a dispel magic (bestowed at caster's level), whether beneficial or baneful, and cleansed of all poisons, diseases, blindness, curses, and insanity.

Was this the spell used on Nigun?
>>
>>143748712
no anon i'd say it's pretty nicefag. you're just being a douche
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.