[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he the only DBZ character that isn't a literal retard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Why is he the only DBZ character that isn't a literal retard?
And why does Toriyama punish him for it?
>wastes no time killing Frieza
>begs his dad to not let Cell power up
>kills Dabura and Babidi before Buu can even get free
>Is respectful and polite to Beerus
>Gets with Best Girl
>>
>>143736699
>Gets with Best Girl
what?
>>
>>143736699
He was raised in a world where death is a permanent consequence, not an annoyance. He can't fuck around.
>>
>>143736753

Well Mai is the cutest.
>>
>>143736829
is that a dragon ball super thing?
because i dont watch shit
>>
>>143736699
>charges head on & gets BTFO by Androids multiple times
>>
Ironically it's because he wasn't a 'warrior' like the others who all fall into dumb martial artist mindsets. Sure it set him back when he didn't have the discipline to realise the ineffectiveness of his ultra form.

Trunks is a fighter who does what he does to get shit done. Nothing more nothing less.
>>
>>143736867
Yes future trunks is probably dating future mai or they have a very close relationship at the very least.
Also where were you for the past month that shit has been posted everywhere.
>>
>>143736867

Yep. It is hinted.
>>
>>143736942
i only browse for the jojo generals and any threads that catch my eye,like this one. when db super came out i followed the first 3 episodes and decided it was shit
>>
>>143736897
Relevance?
Then after some time chamber training with his old man, he curb stomps those androids once and for all.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.