[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you bring peace to the ninja world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: Deva_Path.png (370 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Deva_Path.png
370 KB, 750x750
How would you bring peace to the ninja world?
>>
>>143736620
The moon crashing into the Ninja Earth
>>
>>143736620
Orbital bombardment.
>>
Let it die.
>>
The biggest problem with Naruto is that halfway through it starts trying to peddle some lame 'hurr this world is bad and sucks how do we make a new one'. The problem is that the series continues indulging in making their ninja world exciting and enticing. The leaf village besides one behind the scenes faction is fine enough, and in fact most of the other villages are decent when they come into focus, usually having some convenient handwave at the ready. They also copout by showing the 'harsh realities of this world' perpetrated by either the most cartoonishly evil and despicable characters, or no-name dog kickers all to better divorce the precious sympathetic characters from being portrayed as bad.

The show really should have gone for a stronger dystopic feel if that's the moral dilemma that consumes the entire plot.
>>
>>143736720
It seemed like they tried to foreshadow this with Zabuza and Gaara but it never stuck. Bad author throwing his series in the bin for the sake of one character: Sasuke
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 399x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 399x295
Remove Uchiha
>>
teach absolutely everybody the sexy jutsu
>>
>>143736620
Pain was BY FAR the best villain in Naruto. It's not even funny how far the bar lowered with that cringey Uchiha wankfest after Pain died. The only other villain who has any credibility whatsoever is Part 1 Oro.
>>
>>143737038
All Pain's credibility as a villain, along with any semblance of quality for the series as a whole, flew out the window and achieved escape velocity the moment Naruto started chatting with his real body.
>>
>>143736620
by going to >>143735219
>>
>>143736933
Unironically this. The uchiha are practically gods with all the shit they can do with their eyes.
>>
Getting rid of Chakra. It was obviously something mankind shouldn't have gotten control of.
>>
>>143737104
this, I litteraly drop the series after this

i still remember the bad feels
> muthafukin scene of konoha wrecked by war, hinata gotten bitchslaped in the face, naruto beiing fucking cruxified.

I though "holy shit how are they going to get out of this"

>end up with hurduro asking pain : please stop be a villain
>... ok

insta drop
>>
>>143737038
>Pain was BY FAR the best villain in Naruto.
>"Muh dog died!"
>Muh friend killed himself!"
>"I'm going to perverse the organization muh dead friend made into Bijuu hunting criminals while working for the guy he didn't trust!"
>"Thanks for showing me that book, Nacho. I give up. Now I'm going to bring everyone a fatally BTFO back to life like if this entire arc never happened."
>BY FAR THE BEST VILLAIN IN NARUTO.
>>
>>143737528
All that and he's still better than Madara and Obito.
>>
>>143737584
>Madara and Obito.
Shut your mouth. Those two made the final arc bearable.
>>
>>143736620
by blowing it the fuck up
>>
File: 1419370037526.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1419370037526.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>narutards
>>
>>143737633
Obito was arguably already worse. We were just so cucked by Pain and other's we really didn't expect any better.

Madara's backstory and motivation are decent, the main problem with Madara is that his end goal just doesn't feel like it meshes with his overall personality. It feels like the notion of the big bad wanting the whole 'create a world of peace' thing was thought up first, and then Madara tagged on later.
>>
>>143736620
Let's start by outlawing all these gay-ass piercings
>>
>>143736620
Drop a colony on it.
>>
>>143737633
Madara took the power creep to a completely ridiculous level and he's generic a villain as they come.

Obito is just an absolute trainwreck of a character. I don't even know where to begin with him.

The only things that made that dogshit arc bearable were Tobirama and Kakashi.
>>
>>143736620
It would be simple. I would find a way to create a grand chakra eating tree that would devour all the chakra in the Ninja World then I would destroy it.

Without, Chakra ninjas no longer exist and peace and development will come with advancing technology.

There is nothing wrong with my plan and anyway it could go wrong.
>>
>>143737807
>Obito is just an absolute trainwreck of a character. I don't even know where to begin with him.
Obito's whole shtick was that he's literally Dark!Naruto to the bone.
>>
File: skeptic.png (60 KB, 241x274) Image search: [Google]
skeptic.png
60 KB, 241x274
>>143736620
Why would I bring peace to a world full of career assassins? Isn't the job of a ninja to gather intel/assassinate people? If there was no conflict, how would they afford their livelihood? Doing menial labor like chasing cats all day for old grannies?
I swear, this is one of the reasons why I don't get Naruto.
>>
>>143736620
Eterminatus.
>>
File: 1467208155698.jpg (128 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
1467208155698.jpg
128 KB, 500x560
>>143736933
Correct. Uchbaboons are the niggers of ninshu.
>>
File: 1450450756329.gif (1018 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1450450756329.gif
1018 KB, 300x168
>>143737038
>>143737104
>>143737514
This desu. If they would've changed some minor details and then ended the manga right there I honestly believe Naruto would've been remembered as a very decent maybe even outstanding manga.

>Pain invading Konoha
>Kill some minor characters while fucking up the city (Shizune, Ramen Guy, Choza and some other elder ninja, maybe even TenTen and Sai some of those anyone barely cares about anyway)
>Let Kakashi barely hang on his live rather than killing him
>Other than that let the Naruto vs. Pain fight be like it was because it was fucking 10/10 the best thing that happened in this manga since part1
>Let Naruto confront Pains real body but without the fucking stupid reincarnation jutsu, let Pain die by exhaustion
>Don't let him turn 180° degrees while dying, let it be more like "well I'm dying so you can try your solution now kid"
>While fighting and beating KillerB with the help of taka Sauce realizes he fucked up with his former friends
>Maybe a final fight with Naruto
>"Yeah sorry"
>The end
>>
>>143736620
>Be hurrdurro uzufucker
>declare myself God's messenger
>Forbid females from learning ninjutsu
>make them wear towels
>Abolish the feudal system
>Establish world wide chaliphate
World peace achieved
>>
File: coolest_guy.jpg (2 MB, 1800x5443) Image search: [Google]
coolest_guy.jpg
2 MB, 1800x5443
>>143737633
>Obtio better than anything
>gets talk no jutsued like Nagato
>has even worse reasons for everything than Nagato
>"coolest guy"

You have some shit taste going on there mate, either that or just some real bad memories
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.