[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Gintama end with a joke or serious shonen garbage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: mNFz00L.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
mNFz00L.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Will Gintama end with a joke or serious shonen garbage?
>>
>>143734957
Both.
Like they did in the latest movie.
>>
The only way I can see it ending is with Gintoki dying or else Gorilla would keep making more and more content. I think it would be funny for Kagura and Shinpachi to still be running the Odd Jobs and for a kid that looks like Gintoki and Tsuki to be revealed to be working as well but then a whole load of kids that are half Gintoki/half female character to be revealed as well. Then a montage with the first OP playing showing the effect Gintoki's life had on Edo.
>>
>>143734957
Serious shonen garbage then a joke right at the end.
>>
Yall know its gonna end on a sad note and make you shed bitch tears
>>
>>143735038
YES I AM YOU FROM THE FUTURE NOW SUMMON THE ENTIRE CAST TO ENGAGE IN A POINTLESS BATTLE THAT WILL THEN ERASE ALL OF YOU AS YOU ARE RIGHT NOW EFFECTIVELY KILLING EVERYONE AND ALTERING THE OUTCOME OF NOTHING
>>
>>143735466
No matter how it ends, bitch tears will be shed.
>>
>>143734957
Yorozuya 4 eating oranges in a Kotatsu.

Classic outside shot.

Please look forward to Sorachi-Sensei new work

The End.
>>
It will end with Gorilla dying in an accident IRL
>>
>>143735729
This
>>
It's already shounen garbage
>>
>>143735552
I'll have you know Shinpachi still continues to survive in that time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.