[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ReZero Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: u022.jpg (185 KB, 869x1242) Image search: [Google]
u022.jpg
185 KB, 869x1242
Why is the Anime going out of its way to portray Subaru in such a bad way, he's nowhere near as bad nor as stupid in the manga compared to the anime.
>>
the manga is a shit adaption rushed, stuff are out of order and not even the source retard
>>
>>143731160

You think the anime is bad? Read the WN. It makes him seem like a straight up obsessive psychopath.
>>
>>143731313
>>143731322
I get that its not the source but holy shit he just seems to have his shit together more here
>>
>>143731160
This is nothing. If you want to see a character unfairly portrayed, check out what the Elfen Lied anime does to Yuka.
>>
>>143731418
and thats fucking wrong and OOC
>>
So sell me on this series. From what I understand, it's like Outbreak Company, but the MC somehow gets caught in a sort of time loop where he ends up dying for an elf girl, but then he starts going crazy because of the loop, and then the elf chick NTR's him because he's losing his mind, and then he decides to fight against the elf chick because he's pissed about being NTR'd.

That's about it?
>>
File: 1459259324266.png (374 KB, 870x720) Image search: [Google]
1459259324266.png
374 KB, 870x720
>>143731488
So its out of character, fine fair enough that the anime is being faithful to his ln/wn personality but I gotta say I'm enjoying his manga counterpart a lot more.
>>
So manga is bad adaption of source compared to anime?
>>
What's a WN?

What's the W stand for?
>>
>>143731538
Yea you got none of that right!
>>
>>143733399
wisual novel
>>
>>143733618
So you don't know and just use WN because other people do? Don't be a sheep man.
>>
>>143733399
Web novel. Think fanfiction.net.
>>
>>143733691
ah alright thanks.
>>
>>143733691
So the order for the types of things is WN >LN > Manga/Anime? Makes sense. There's so many LN/WN anime adaptations these days, and most of them are pretty mediocre to be honest.
>>
>>143731538
The only parts you got right were time loop and going crazy. And honestly for this to be remotely like Outbreak Company, Miuzel would need to be a princess, Petralca a street urchin, the homo knight would be straight (and trying to get urchin Petralca into cute dresses), MC's otaku nature would only make people see him as a weirdo, and everything gets resolved by MC dying repeatedly then getting other people to help him because he's otherwise hopeless. Also fucking satanist KKK for the hell of it.
>>
>>143734227

I mean it in the sense of it being about an otaku who goes to a fantasy world.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.