[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any series where imouto surpasses her onii chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: dom.jpg (178 KB, 728x1038) Image search: [Google]
dom.jpg
178 KB, 728x1038
any series where imouto surpasses her onii chan?
>>
>>143729669
anyone?
>>
What do you mean by surpass?
This thread sounds really silly.
>>
>>143730320
basically, she got into the power where the family/organization choose her than her brother
>>
>>143730484
That happens often. Useless older brothers with overachieving little sisters isn't something you'd have to put too much effort into to find.
>>
>feminist power fantasies
>in Chinese cartoons

Heh, tough luck pal you can only pick one
>>
>>143730532
post some
>>
>>143730551
>>>/wsr/
>>
It's fine if the imouto isn't a slut or a ultra bitch
>>
>>143730647
This, which is why OP's pic is so good.
I want another chapter with her she seems genuinely benevolent.
>>
>>143730647
So slightly bitchy is fine?
>>
>>143730909
Slightly bitchy for a imouto is fine, it just shows she's somewhat rebellious, it's cute and not really serious.
It's not all that cute on older women, and being a full blown bitch is a no-go.
>>
File: Saori.gif (140 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
Saori.gif
140 KB, 356x200
>>143729669

I prefer my imouto to be cute and weak.
>>
>>143730484

Being chosen doesn't allow you to Surpass you Double Baka, to Surpass you have to be the one who ISN'T chosen and still beat the shit out of the one the family picked.

A manga where the Imouto who was overlooked because Imouto then works her ass off and surpasses the Eldest Son who inherited everything as expected would be kind of neat.
>>
>>143729669
Date a Live
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.