[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
What is this expression trying to convey?
>>
>>143727573

>space time NTR
>>
>>143727717
Please no spoilers.
I can't say I didn't expect it though. It was obvious from the first episode.
>>
Forced drama.
>>
File: 1460702276870.jpg (121 KB, 753x445) Image search: [Google]
1460702276870.jpg
121 KB, 753x445
>bends the laws of space and time to cuck her husband and ctrl + z her kid

please tell me women don't actually think this way
>>
is this keit-ai?
>>
>>143727856
Oh. OH. It actually was obvious from the first episode, then... Duh.
>>
>>143727573
The pleasure of being Oranged inside
>>
>>143727856
>ctrl + z her kid

Parallel universe faggot. The kid still exists. You keep ignoring it because you're an absolute turbofaggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 792x558
>Noha didn't told her past self that she married Suwa
>all she wants is to "save" Kakeru
>>
So is this basically a sort of reverse Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso?
>>
multiverse
future Suwa is fucking Naho, has a kid, feels good about being to save friend at least in one timeline, and ultimately isn't affected
future Naho gets the pleasure of knowing that she saved Kakeru and exhilaration of fucking another man that isn't her husband. literally best of both worlds.
young Suwa saves friend and only gets to live with the knowledge that in some universe he wins, but doesn't get to experience his true love first hand. sucks to be him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.