[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
His name Was Squealer He fought for us against impossible odds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: his name was squealer.png (498 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
his name was squealer.png
498 KB, 1024x575
His name
Was Squealer
He fought for us against impossible odds
He showed us that there was a better way
He suffered the price of failure for us all
His name was Squealer
>>
>>143725256
That ending though
>>
>>143725256
He did nothing wrong
>>
>>143725256
Purge monster apologists from /a/.
Once you start acquiring mole rat genes you go in the zoo.
>>
>>143728217
He lost
>>
>>143725256
Beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=METAXPuP9go
>>
>>143725256
I only read the manga but did they show him get chained to an exhibit where people could publicly mutilate him and he would forcibly revive and regenerate back where people continued to torture him for an entire decade until the only thing that remained of him was a ball of mush that could still feel pain?
>>
>>143725256
dindu nuffin
>>
>>143728448
Jesus fucking Christ
in the anime they have him repeatedly tortured psychically and then reformed until he's a mesh of nerves and then put in a museum, but he's never made to suffer torture from the public.
>>
>>143725256
F
>>
>>143725256
What's with all the SSY threads recently
>>
>>143728448
God that universe is fucked up
>>
>>143728448
Both the anime and the manga are based on a novel and as far as I know what you described doesn't happen in the novel.
>>
Dropped this shit anime before I even got to the "good" part. I hated the MC and her faggot crew, not a single one of the characters were interesting or likable.
>>
>>143732082
The only likeable characters were Squealer and Kiroumaru. PK users a shit
>>
>>143732102
Yeah, exactly why I dropped it. I think I dropped it on the episode where that one fagboy lost control of his power or was dying of AIDS or something. Was I supposed to care?
>>
>>143728339
The rats were humans stop betraying your species.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.