[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TTGL is the best anime of all times >interesting plot >great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 2467032-1213777489022.png (638 KB, 2525x1419) Image search: [Google]
2467032-1213777489022.png
638 KB, 2525x1419
TTGL is the best anime of all times
>interesting plot
>great animation
>amazing soundtrack
>character development
>badass MC
It's a master piece everyone will be talking about in 10 years.
>>
>>143722898
>It's a master piece everyone will be talking about in 10 years.
How long do you think it's been, anon?
>>
>>143722898
>great animation

Yeah no. It's a good anime.
>>
>>143722954
8 years, this 28 July will be 9
>>
>>143722898
This has already been covered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIiX4TL2_vg
>>
>>143722898
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Z5RFBAX2M

True.
>>
>>143722898
TTGL is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive flashy action faggotry and YELLING. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underage faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the whole shy protagonist who wins no matter what and everything about the retarded space battles fuels their escapist fantasies, while the shitty rap music, emphasis on rebelling, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

TTGL is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no TTGL threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
I'd definitely put it in the top 5, but I can't really see it as surpassing the classics such as FMA:B, HxH, Cowboy Bebop.
>>
>>143723675
Is this a new pasta or am I out of the loop?
>>
>>143722898
>poor man's Ashita no Joe is the best anime of all times

Wrong.
>>
>>143723923
Thought that it was the poor man's Gunbuster where they gave Noriko a dick.
>>
>all this falseflagging

Anon you have to stop.
>>
>>143722898
Fuck off tripshit.
>>
>all these people actually unironically replying without sage
proof that people really can't recognize when some faggot keeps forcing shit.
>>
>>143723754
You've either been gone for an extremely long time, or you're new as fuck.
>>
>>143723754
It's a super old fucking pasta.
>>
File: 199754429950.png (204 KB, 1300x1500) Image search: [Google]
199754429950.png
204 KB, 1300x1500
>>143725107
>>
>>143725267
epic
>>
>character development
This is bait, right? Fucking K-On has far more realistic, unforced and interesting character development than TTGL.
>>
>>143723675
Nice
Now go actually watch it BEFORE shitposting
>>
>>143722898
Only the first 8 episodes were good.
The rest are utter dogshit with generic mary sue mc doing everything and everyone else just looking at him.
Way to ruin a good concept and beginning.
>>
>>143723688
None the shows in this post are good, except cowboy bebop which is between good and average.
>>
>>143722898
I agree, but /a/ isn't for talking about the "best anime", /a/ is for pretending you're better than other people by having arbitrarily contrarian tastes and shitting on things that have mass appeal.
>>
It's bretty gud yeah.
I like it.

Not the best of all time though.
>>
>>143725814
No, this is falseflagging.
>>
>>143723675
you're the guy that likes erased
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.