[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ReLIFE: July 4th Fireworks Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nxwqhrDB8p1uw1vqco2_1280.jpg (129 KB, 418x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxwqhrDB8p1uw1vqco2_1280.jpg
129 KB, 418x1280
I'm a pretty jaded person when it comes to anime, but watching that last episode was genuinely heartwarming.

Having had an ischemic stroke recently that caused a lot of memory loss just a few short years after losing someone close to me and feeling like I lost even the memories I had of our time together really made this hit close to home.

I avoided the threads since it released to avoid spoilers, so I haven't seen what impact it had on /a/ and if anyone else had a similarly positive experience.

What was your opinion on the show? Did it allow you to think over some of the issues in your life?
>>
inb4 tumblr filename, got it from Google
>>
I want to sexually fuck Hishiron.
>>
>>143716741
You're not alone, OP, I fucking loved it. I haven't felt this way from anime in a long time. Cried like a bitch at the end just because it was over. I'm a fag.
>>
>>143716741
It made me want to fuck younger girls
>>
>>143716815
can you fuck non-sexually? mind fuck?
>>
so glad this show dropped all the episodes at once
>>
>>143717087
Me too, it was a real joy to watch it all in one go. I fucking devoured it, no joke.
>>
What is the name of the anime? Also, what is it about?
>>
>>143717087

I agree, I think that's part of the reason why the story works as well as it does, the pacing doesn't account for a week between each episode, so there's no unnecessary and disruptive recapping.

I genuinely wanted Kaizaki and Hishiro to be happy after watching and that's something I thought I had lost the ability to feel.

From the description of the anime I was sure it was going to be a stupid, generic NEET anime and left thinking Ano was wrong, anime wasn't a mistake.
>>
>>143717291

ReLIFE

About fixing someone who has emotional trauma and has reached a dead end in life, as well as the positive impact his rehabilitation has on not only himself, but those around him.
>>
It was soul soothing
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.