[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
meanwhile in slaine land
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: jail.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jail.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
meanwhile in slaine land
>>
Asshime, Sora, and Mika are the three worst anime females of all time.
>>
You can't reform hitler, they just going to keep him in a cage. Once you've removed his OP mech there's nothing else for him.
>>
>>143709233
The point of Asshime's character is that she is cute and everyone is trying to kill her. That's why viewer should be worried for her survival. At least that's how it worked for me. It was something like Akame ga Kill or Game of Thrones in terms of worrying for a character's life. As a bonus I mistakenly thought the whole script was written by Urobuchi so I expected her gruesome death all the time. The fact that Asshime lacked personality, was too naive and somewhat useless didn't even matter for me in the end, she was still the only reason I even watched A/Z.
>>
>>143711402
I pity your shit taste
>>
>>143710991
This is Not Hitler
>>
File: lemrina was right.jpg (436 KB, 1280x2160) Image search: [Google]
lemrina was right.jpg
436 KB, 1280x2160
>>143709151
>>
File: 1454727012606.jpg (191 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1454727012606.jpg
191 KB, 1024x768
>>143709151
The conjugal visits have helped.
>>
The two of them fought to death but they couldn't even smash the princess' pussy.
>>
>>143715907
Lies,this is false tartan propaganda.
Slaine bit his tongue off and chocked on his blood
>>
>>143715907
That is if The Conjugal visit is by Inaho.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.