[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was bad, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 15
File: 78466l.jpg (91 KB, 318x450) Image search: [Google]
78466l.jpg
91 KB, 318x450
This was bad, right?
>>
>>143706594
yeah. another flop made by trigger
>>
File: nini.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
nini.gif
1 MB, 500x281
i'd say it was average at best
i mean, not the worst way to spend a few hours. but far from the best. had one cute character, i think. the emotionless MC meme needs to die
>>
It was basically shit writing with good execution and has been ever since the first episode. People saying that the show only took a nosedive in the writing department during the last three episodes are delusional.

Newsflash, the writing has always been shit. It was not bad for only a few episodes.
>>
>>143706594
It was alright. By no means 'great', but I enjoyed it.
>>
>>143706594
It was enjoyable. 7-8/10 material. It was definitely rushed as fucked though. Otherwise, the ideas are there, just undeveloped. On the other hand, all the characters are lovable as fuck, so I wouldn't mind another season just for them.
>>
>>143706594
No, it was okay.
>>
>>143708502
Why can't people comprehend what the x/10 scale is supposed to be? 8/10 indicates something way better than just "enjoyable". A score like that describes something markedly above average. Am I being baited?
>>
>>143708502

7/8 out of 10 is really fucking generous anon. I rated it 4
>>
>>143706594
I keep being told "it's amazing" and "sausage Trigger". I don't know.
>>
>>143706594
It's okay.
>>
>>143706594
Yeah it was pretty bad. I can't see why people like that melodramatic crap. More proof that Trigger can only do the same 3 shows.
>>
I personally loved this show, had a great time watching it. Thought the characters and the art-style were cool and unique but it could have used more episodes to elaborate on the main plot.
>>
>>143708783
5/10 is absolute generic stuff. Nothing new, nothing good nor bad. It's just so completely average and bland that I can't remember anything about it once next season starts. So, 7-8 is above average which fits my opinion for this anime. It was enjoyable, the characters are all lovable, the ideas are there but undeveloped and it was incredibly rushed. Not sure how it isn't a 7-8/10 as according to what I've said about it.
>>
>>143709025
Kill la Kill: Action packed lolsorandom ruined via poorly written melodrama and Shitui

Inou-Battle: --- lolsorandom ruined via poorly written melodrama

Kiznaiver: Action packed --- ruined via poorly written melodrama

Trigger really is itt overrated shit
>>
>>143706594
It sort of was, though I liked most of it.

Part of me wonders if the reasoning used by some of the characters would flow better with superior translation but I doubt it.
>>
>>143709104
From what I heard, there was 3 cours worth of material written. It could have definitely used a few more episodes.
>>
File: ok.jpg (24 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
24 KB, 375x305
>>143706594
It was
>>
I knew what I was getting into, and I got roughly what I expected.
C+.
>>
>>143708502
Take your shitty rating ethos back to MAL
>>
>>143709107
What about 6?

But the characters are really nothing special. They certainly could have been interesting if something was done with them but as they are they're not much more than their starting points and their interactions aren't that great.
>>
This was one of the few ACTUALLY pretentious anime I've seen
>>
>>143708783
Some people have diferent standarts on what the scale is. For a lot, as long is it enjoyable, it gets a 6/10, since that's a passing grade in lots of stuff. But if you know statistics, you would use 5 as the average, and 1 as a standart deviation, making a 6 grade pretty good, and a 10 downright amazing.
>>
>>143707645
I'll get tired of emotionless MCs when they reach the unvarying state that is retarded harem leads. For now they're refreshing.
>>
>>143706594
The shit plot killed it. Characters were alright though. As overdone as it is, emotionless MC was done pretty well.
>>
>>143709476
>As overdone as it is, emotionless MC was done pretty well
Even if he was voiced by Yuki Kaji?
>>
File: qt.webm (3 MB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
qt.webm
3 MB, 950x534
It was alright.
>>
>>143709457
>I'll get tired of emotionless MCs when they reach the unvarying state that is retarded harem leads
So then Kiznaiver's MC is no exception to that. This anime was Shipping: The Animation.
>>
Very bad.
>>
>>143706594
It was AOTS, god tier characters and interactions, Kokoro Connect done right, etc.
>>
>>143709550
I hated her. In fact I hated everyone except Nico and that guy who kind of but not really looks like Kamina.
>>
Forced drama, but good character design
>>
>>143709653
Luluco is aots
>>
>>143709653
>It was AOTS
Actually this entire season sucked major balls as most springs do, but that goes to Luluco.

>god tier characters and interactions
No

>Kokoro Connect done right
Why? Just because there was no behind the scenes seiyuu bullying this time around? Fuck out of here.
>>
>>143706594
I hate okada but love trigger, 5/10 seems fair
>>
>>143709404
Which makes it slightly above generic, something that doesn't quite fit all the stuff I've said about it already. Seriously, why are you so hung up on 1 single point? I like the characters, I've liked the ideas presented, I don't like the fast pacing and I've thoroughly enjoyed the time I've spent watching it. Is it that hard to accept some people might enjoy something that you don't like?
>>
>>143706594
It was okay, characters were great. Story should have been balanced a little more, early part dragged on and the last few episodes felt rushed.
>>
>>143709745
>Actually this entire season sucked major balls as most springs do
Bait discarded
>>
>>143709796
He's right though anon. Is this your first season on /a/? I bet you only watch the shows you think will be good, which would disqualify you from being able to make said judgement.
>>
>>143709874
>He's right though
Bait discarded
>>
>>143709796
>Big Order
>Endride
>Kiznaiver
>Bungou Stray Dogs
>Hundred
>Mayoiga
>The Ace Attorney """Adaptation"""
>Seisen Cerebrus

Wow that's a lot of SHIT anime. In fact I think it outnumbers any good ones. Sakamoto Desu ka and Luluco were the only two diamonds in this giant palooza of SHIT.
>>
>>143706594
GirlRed NTRed hard even in the epilogue
BoyRed ignores Nico forever
Glasses megadrama
Worst Girl blows up bridge because why not
Characters were mostly garbage outside of Nico and Masochist

Trigger fails again
>>
>>143709356
They probably burned them after the grand flop that was ep 1-5.
>>
>>143709653
Kokoro Connect was better. There are scenes i still remember of it in my head.
>>
>>143709952
You didn't even list 1 good example.
>>
Why is Mari Okada still getting paid to write the same shitty, unlikeable """"characters"""" (walking plot devices for forced drama or in some cases, no drama at all) but repackaged in a slightly different setting?

Like, how many times can she write "bitchy, unlikeable petty childhood friend due to misunderstanding gets really angry about MC but settles for other guy anyway"?

Why do people think you need to hire someone for formulaic garbage anyone could rehash?
>>
>>143709981
That's not how it works, anon. That's not how it works at all.
>>
>>143709952
Sansha Sanyou was the real gem this season
>>
>>143709947
Great argument.
>>
>>143709992
Kokoro Connect was better because of Inaban and #PrayForIchiki. That's what made it more memorable. This shit, with its unlikable exceptionally bland characters and fuckawful plot, will be forgotten in three months tops.
>>
luluco was trigger's true star
>>
>>143710069
Anne Happy, Tanaka-kun and Flying Witch were great as well.
>>
>>143710054
Thats how it worked.
>>
>>143709653
>It was AOTS
Sakamoto was.
>>
>>143710069
>>143710132
Macross has been doing really well too. Episode 13 is probably my favorite of the season.
>>
>>143709992
I tried watching KC due to comments like these but dropped it until further notice after 3 eps. It really solidified my opinion of Kiznaiver having done a good job with character design (if not character development). All of the characters in KC look generic as fuck and I couldn't remember who had which name, which is pretty fucking important since they kept changing bodies. Maybe I'll pick up KC again later, but it looks like shit.
>>
>>143710171
No, anon. No it isn't.
>>
Well the ED was good nonetheless
>>
>>143707645
I loved that they gave a actual reason for why he is like and not "he's super cooooool"

no he was lobotobized and a weirdo
tokyo pooul should take lessons
>>
>>143706594
I liked it, should have been 24 episodes though. Also the end was retarded in a naruto way.
>>
>>143706594
It was pretty bad.

Good character designs don't save a shitty story.
>>
>>143706594
I liked it.
>>
In all honesty it would have been decent if it weren't for the Okada brand love triangle bullshit
>>
>>143710201
The only reason Kokoro Connect has a good reputation is because Miyuki Sawashiro wins and gets really dere and cute at the end. Otherwise it's pretty boring, and /a/ in particular really hated it when it was airing
>>
Anyone else find the jokes fucking hilarious? I would have dropped it if not for the comedy, 6/10 pretty good should have been a full comedy
>>
>>143710328
Except Tokyo ghoul is 100x more interesting, so is that mc as a character.
>>
>>143709189
What action?
>>
>>143710328
Brooding Edgy Kaneki was far better than pussy faggot literally worse than Shinji Kaneki. And there was a reason why Kaneki turned into what he did, which was that he was brutally tortured into it.
>>
It was pretty bad, it wasn't funny, the character where uninteresting text book archetypes as well, the QUALITY was terrible.

And worst of all it was so boring, honestly I don't know why anyone would watch this besides the fact that it's trigger.
>>
>>143709763
No faggot, of course I can accept that, I just don't think your reasoning or your scale makes sense. IMO, an 8 is a score reserved for a genuinely great show, not something that barely comes through the middle of the road in a season.
>>
>>143710624
Okay fine.

Kiznaiver: --- --- ruined via poorly written melodrama.

Better?
>>
>>143710560
>>143710714
they both suck dick
at least one has a whole series stating why he is such a shitty person not idolizing it
>>
>>143710545
Me too, all the characters made me laugh just from their natural behaviour and interactions, which is pretty rare in anime
>>
File: HOLY SHIT.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
HOLY SHIT.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>143706594
Yes, it was bad. I gave it a 2/10
But then I saw the Luluco cameo and bumped it up to a 4/10.
>>
This show is literally angsty teenage drama for the sake of angsty teenage drama
my mistake for watching it all the way to the end, it was like I was watching a soap opera drama BL. Ironic that it was written by a woman.
>>
>>143710775
Well scores suck because people don't look for the same things in media products. The guy you're talking to, and myself to an extent, are called by ThatAnimeSnob as "sensualists" which implies there's the opposite (let's call it "rationalists"). Basically feeling-thinking dichotomy. I think Kiznaiver did hit the feels pretty well, good music and visuals, it does that reverse octave thing that manipulates people into crying, etc. For feels I would give it 8/10. On the other hand where plot and other more thoughtful aspects the show failed hard, the sci fi mistery of kizuna system was horribly done and lots of plot holes etc, so I'd give it 2/10 for the thinks. You seem like a person that balances both of these values and would thus average out 8/10 and 2/10 into 5/10 while the guy you're talking to is only really focusing on the positives. I lean towards feels so I think my aggregate score would be 6/10.
>>
>>143711107
but that's every anime
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10667435
>>
>>143706594
>>143707645
>>143709025
Trigger should had focused on the friendship rather than the love triangles. Tenga became annoying after all he was able to contributed to the plot was scream Sonozaki's name, his jelousy for MC's friend. MC's friend was too annoying with her crush on MC, girl should had learned to accept his autistic friend liked Hori-chan. Also Hori-chan's character and scenes became too retarded after you realize she's just too obssesed with her poor friends' conditions and nothing else matter to her.
The series should had been about MC, Yuta, Masochist-kun and Cute Girl and Maki trying to bond, then trying to make the experiment succeful to find a way to cure MC's autistic friends.
>>
>>143711146
No, I don't believe in any sort of dumb dichotomy like that. A score should represent how much you enjoyed it in comparison to other shows. I would agree that 6 is a good score, but 8 seems to high for me, and I don't think it's an 8 on a character level even if I did isolate that.
>>
>>143710775
I didn't say 8, I said 7-8, which is between a bit above-average and good. And when the hell did 8 become a score for genuinely great show? That's what 9's are for. Go back to /v/ or something if my personal opinion for the show triggers you or something. I had explained my score but for some inexplicable reason, you refuse to accept that someone might actually like the show.

>>143711146
And then there's this faggot.
>>
I just dont understand how you manage to make a show with so many unlikable characters, even the ones that werent bad were still not lovable

Tenga was literally the only redeeming character in the show, I liked Nico because she was essentially just Mako from KLK, but she was pointless. Everyone else bordered on boring to just fucking horrible.

Also MCs like this are the worst, reminded me of Deadman Wonderland all over again.

But what really gets me is just how pretentious it all feels, and I get that these are all kids, but it doesnt make it fun to watch.

Do kids now days think its impossible to connect with people IRL because of the interenet?

Like do the people in this show not know that people have been forming connections for literally tens of thousands of years?

You dont have to physically connect people, they just have to be around each other.

I was hoping the series would end with one of the 7 killing the Mayor, teachers and Nori to end this stupid project for good

And Yamada reminded me of that fucking horribly annoying asshole Cleric from Highschool DxD, I could not stomach that blatantly obnoxious faggot

The show was such a waste of art and music
>>
>>143711107
Why do people think something being "for the sake of itself" is criticism?
I'd figure the creators just really like angsty teenage drama.
>>
>>143711391
No, a bit above average is a 6. Unless you think 6 is average and 5 is below average which makes no sense at all. The reason I have a problem is because of the inconguruity. You basically said "It was alright, 8/10" which just sounds dumb. 8 is not any sort of average score.
>>
>>143711556
most people are retarded for some reason
I know a guy who doesn't drop anything and even if he hates it will give a 7
autism at its finest
>>
>>143711350
Well you're proving my point by saying you don't believe in the dichotomy, but I should have said you have a holistic (entirety at once) approach rather than balancing approach (adding up parts into entirety). I don't really think it's a dichotomy either, it was just a tool I tried to explain that people will overlook certain negative and positive aspects while placing higher emphasis on others. In reality people's preferences are far more fuzzy than a dichotomy, but either way it means scores are unreliable.
>>
>>143711556
Why are you so focused on the 8 and not only the whole 7-8? And why are you so insistent that everyone has to follow your way of how rating works? I've even explained my score in one of my post, so at this point, you are nit-picking at the smallest technicality to somehow win at an argument over my opinion. Holy fuck, are you autistic or something?
>>
>>143711791
Yes, if he actually thought the show was great, I would have no problem. My problem is that his opinion of the show was clearly quite lukewarm and he gave the show a high score anyways.

>>143711831
How do you argue that a 7-8 is the score of a slightly above average show when that score is significantly above average?
>>
>>143711971
Are you shitting me, anon? I've just explained to you in multiple posts what my score meant already. Nevermind the fact that it's my goddamn opinion. Holy fuck, stop being such an elitist prick already.
>>
>>143711971
Hmm, well I'm sure he will disagree but my guess is he fears the social repercussions of admitting he thought Kiznaiver was great. I think Kiznaiver had great parts, perhaps great whole episodes, but I honestly think the bad parts deserve to be accounted for and they did reduce my overall enjoyment hence 6/10.

Another similar show is Erased. The beginning eps I would've rated 10/10 but it slowly devolved and while I'm not part of the cuck-whiners and think Kayo did nothing wrong I'd give it 7/10 and yeah I think Kiznaiver was worse than Erased, both have great and terrible parts and average out at good.
>>
>>143711971
Wow different scores mean different things to different people get it through your skull ya buttfuck
>>
>>143712383
>fears the social repercussions of admitting he thought Kiznaiver was great.
>on an anonymous image forum
wut
>>
>>143712473
Humans aren't rational, you think we've evolved to use anonymous imageboards?
>>
>>143712473
That poster is clearly 12, don't respond.
>>
>>143712509
Considering caveman drawings aren't signed, I think anonymous posting has been a thing for quite a while
>>
>>143712554
Nice try. Point is we can know something rationally but it doesn't stop us feeling subconsciously. Most of us here say we don't care about 3DPD because 2D is superior, and rationally it is, but when we do get shamed for our life choices we do feel bad even though we know the normies are wrong.
>>
>>143712198
It's about numerical ratings having actual meaning instead of just being pure bullshit, not elitism.

>>143712422
In what world is a 7 or 8 the average score of a 10 point scale?
>>
>>143712707
Right. To which I've already explained in my previous posts about it. So, you're going to explain how me already explaining what my score meant, not have any actual meaning. Because you're really fixated on somehow proving a personal opinion is wrong here.
>>
Please stop arguing about arbitrary rating systems and discuss why the show was bad
>>
>>143712919
Sorry, we can't. It's 4chan. Pointlessly arguing why my opinion is better than your opinion comes standard to any discussion. Also, my waifu > your waifu
>>
Had I seen this years ago, when i was an ADHD action only imaishifag i wouldve thought this show was shit and rate it low like alot of the people on this thread.
Though seeing it now, I'm very open minded whereas this show taught me alot about direction/cinematography in anime I'd say it was enjoyable. Story was eh, but everything else salvages the show for me.

The story isn't as bad as people here make it out to be and i find it enough to be palatable even for people who dont know Mari Okada, but I thought it was just fine.
Nothing to go crazy for, but I'd say a solid show from Trigger without their CUHRAYZEE action people
>>
File: 1465668709287.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1465668709287.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>143709550
>tfw no qt autistic girlfriend to be too pure for this world with

on second thought real life autistic people are garbage
>>
>>143713052
a good story cant cover bad characters

and the story was meh at best with its mediocre character, or mediocre at best with its meh characters
>>
No, that was great.
>>
It started out well, and then once it got too "feelings" like it turned to shit. I had to drop it at EP 9. Such a shame, it looked like it had potential but all that crappy "oh whts this im feeling" crap turned me off
>>
>>143714098
the last episode was laughably bad, you should watch it just to feel disgust
>>
File: 29472094729874.jpg (58 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
29472094729874.jpg
58 KB, 500x281
>>143711395
>Tenga was literally the only redeeming character in the show
Tenga was great until he went hoes before bros and beat the shit out of the guy that was letting him live in his house because he didn't want to fuck his long-time friend. Completely ruined his character for me.
>>
>>143714505
They're teenagers in love. Everyone goes batshit insane during that period, especially when they're hooked to the emotions of several other teenagers in love. Cut them some slack.
>>
>>143714505
I disagree for no other reason than katsuhira was a shitty character, he should have been beaten much sooner because he had people trying to stand up for him but he didnt even care about them enough to be bothered

Tenga was one of the only characters that wasnt inherently selfish in the show, even when he aggreed to get his money back in the first episode he told he he didnt want the 20%
>>
>>143714634
Well, he kinda had a good reason for that being that he was literally incapable of feeling pain or emotions. I mean, what did you expect him to do? Express feelings of gratitude or something?
>>
>>143710545
The only jokes I remember are Sonozaki deadpanning about buns and pajamas.

But I agree about the comedy was fun. I'd up the city experiment plot and lower the romance triangle drama.
>>
File: 66780182618.png (221 KB, 307x457) Image search: [Google]
66780182618.png
221 KB, 307x457
>>143714634
>Tenga was one of the only characters that wasnt inherently selfish in the show
>Tengafags actually believe this
Tenga was a piece of shit. He was a hypocrite till the very fucking end. He NEVER addresses his shit with Nico despite sperging out on Kacchon for doing the same thing. Fuck that shitty excuse of a Kamina clone
>>
Is ok girls of the best 11/10
>>
File: ED.webm (666 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ED.webm
666 KB, 1920x1080
>>143706594
Not a big thing
>>
>>143713128
i probably enjoyed the show more because i actually have friends that I socialize with similar to how they hung out in the show
>>
>>143716058
Never liked the ED, but Kiznaiver art is s good.
>>
I actually liked the last episode. So that brings the total number of episodes of Kiznaiver I liked to 3 or so.

It seems odd enjoying the ending to a series I didn't really enjoy.
>>
>>143719179
What did you like about it? The epilogue was fine but the actual episode was literally just chatting on a bridge and then Sonozaki was convinced for no reason.
>>
>>143714505
>MUH BBH
Holy shit you are absolutely pathetic and poser-ish you little sissy faggot. That retarded ass phrase doesn't actually apply to anything ever in real life. Literally commit suicide.
>>
>>143719252
During the last few episodes they'd explained the whole "Sonozaki was given all of their pain" thing like it was a glitch in the system, but they left enough clues for us to figure out that it was her wish to receive all the pain.

The arguments were a little weak and a bit rushed (probably to give us more time for the epilogue), but they worked well enough. I was perfectly fine with that resolution, it felt deserved.
>>
>>143719430
That idea is cool enough, but the episode itself is just dull as hell.
>>
>>143719179
I liked the first 3, then I had to skip parts of the next episodes.
>>
>>143709591
>Shipping: The Animation.
So every Okada's?
>>
>>143712383
I also give it a 6/10 at most, but only because of the art and acting. The premise is mediocre and the story is bad.

Inou Battle put me to sleep. Only about half of Kiznaiver put me to sleep.
>>
>>143715136
Tenga sticks out because he doesn't bend to everyone's whims. MC is just retarded but Tenga chooses not to waste time with shit he doesn't care about.
>>
>>143720189
>Inou Battle
The only bad Trigger show.
>>
>>143720203
>Tenga chooses not to waste time with shit he doesn't care about
That "shit he doesn't care about" is the friends he defended before everyone got mad because everyone started to discover who liked who.
>>
>>143720473
>friends
Haha no.
>>
>>143706594
Not gonna lie, the visuals and directing made for really nice looking scenes in some places.

But I didn't really care for any of the characters and their interactions that much. I wouldn't totally slam it as bottom of the barrel though.
>>
>>143720244
ninja shitter and kiznaiver exist, so no.
>>
As much as how okay it was, Sonozaki has a god tier design
>>
>>143706594
No, a big portion of /a/ has a huge hate boner for Trigger, and Okada, so it's doubly hated. The show was decent overall. It's flaws are greatly exaggerated.
>>
>>143720665
Just stop. Ninja Slayer was great.
>>
File: Notsosubtle.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Notsosubtle.webm
3 MB, 640x360
6/10, Would have been 5 but the ending gave me what I wanted.

Most of the characters are flat as fuck.
Sonozaki was interesting but had as much personality as Katsuhira. Nico just seemed to exist only to be the good version of Nui. The only guy that really caught my interest was Hisomu and I could count how many scenes he was in on one hand. All of this was in Okada writing to boot.

That being said, The animation was nice and colorful, The director deserves a gold star for his cinematography, And I wont forget this anime thanks to the OP.
>>
>>143719491
Because it was rushed as fuck. It really needed 2 cour to fully develop the story. It had good ideas, but it was clear they had no idea how to properly managed their allocated time for it.
>>
File: 1466876237366.jpg (222 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466876237366.jpg
222 KB, 1920x1080
>>143720244
Its weird, I was really liking the first couple episodes. But I got to like half way through and never finished it. I think I stopped after the shit with the fairies or whatever
>>
>>143712707
Numerical ratimgs have 0 meaning
And retards like you that argue about the score rather than actual points in the review need to be gassed
>>
Okada is a good writer.
>>
>>143706594
it looked nice and I guess the premise had promise but the execution sucked.
>>
File: reallyhappy.png (385 KB, 563x522) Image search: [Google]
reallyhappy.png
385 KB, 563x522
>young sonozaki DAAAAIIIIIIIIIIISUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Definitely a top 5 anime moments in the last 10 years for me.

Series was very mediocre though.
>>
>>143726465
>>
>>143706594
I still can't believe this show was animated entirely in Flash.
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.