[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone want to talk about not the anime itself but what ufotable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (214 KB, 1423x1061) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
214 KB, 1423x1061
Anyone want to talk about not the anime itself but what ufotable is doing with CGI? It actually looks really good. Was every singel background CG or only the ones that the camera panned around? Are they saving much money by doing it? Is this unironically the future of anime?
>>
>OP wants to talk about how the anime looks
>youtube screenshot
>>
>>143690259
I was assuming everyone would have noticed it when they watched the ep, senpai, couldn't find any images on google and didn't want to redownload for a screenshot
>>
>>143690001
God eater was also nice
>>
>>143691398
>needing to redownload
>not saving your seasonals
>>
>>143691489
The last few episodes at least were very nice

>>143691541
>Not deleting broadcast version after watching it and then waiting for BD rips
>>
>>143690001
>using Alisha as OP image
>>
>>143692195
Guess he should have used a naked Mikleo image instead since Tales is meant for fujoshi
>>
Why are Alisha's armoured feet CG but not the rest of her body?
>>
>>143691596
>not deleting only after you got the BD rips so you can take screenshots whenever needed
>>
Ignoring the rest of the shitposting that's going on in here, I was pretty impressed by the CG. It kind of looked like shit in the PVs but in motion it definitely had its moments. There was still definitely some noticeably shit CG and the 24fps stutter was pretty distracting but it's not unwatchable for a change.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.