[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there so much fujoshit so far? Why is this always a thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: no2654651.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
no2654651.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
Why is there so much fujoshit so far?

Why is this always a thing at the begining of a season?
>>
I assume it's a problem to you because you don't know what fujoshit means.
But to answer your question, it's because fujoshit is much looser a term than yurishit.
>>
By fujoshit do you mean shows that got more than 1 male character?
>>
>>143676188
Fujoshis are alpha in terms of paying money unlike poor betas
>>
>>143676716
no
>>
>>143676716
Time to list off the fujoshit of the season for retards like you.

>Servamp
>Fukigen na Mononokean
>Days
>B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious
>Hatsukoi Monster
>Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! LOVE!
>Cheer Danshi!!
>Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu
>Tsukiuta. The Animation
>Battery
Go ahead and look those up and tell me none of those are fujoshit.
>>
>>143676877
None of them have actual homo, so no, it's not fujoshit.
The first episode of Rewrite had more fujoshit than any of those will.
>>
Triggered newfag.
>>
>>143678019
Oh wait I missed Fudanshi, but you get the point.
>>
>>143676877
So basically you're just mad not to be the one and only target of half an anime season.
Just kill yourself already.
>>
>>143678019
>None of them have actual homo, so no, it's not fujoshit.
No, that's the difference between fujoshit and yurishit.
Fujoshi don't want explicit stuff. They're happy with anime like Free!.
Which is why it's so stupid to avoid fujoshit just because you're scared of gays.
>>
>>143678228
What they want doesn't really have to do anything with the term, or more precisely how /a/ missuses it.
You call yurishit by that because it has actual yuri in the show. It's the same for fujoshit unless you're just looking to shitpost and mean any show that's joseimuke.

It was easier when people called it yaoishit, at least then it had to have guys touching each other and not just more than one male character.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.