[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taboo Tattoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: tt.jpg (81 KB, 319x450) Image search: [Google]
tt.jpg
81 KB, 319x450
Episode 1 comes out soon.
>>
>Soon

It comes out tomorrow stop spamming this shonenshit garbage
>>
>>143673955
>spamming
First thread I've posted about it and first thread I've seen about it fuck off with your shitposting
>>
>>143673880
Isn't this supposed to be edgy as fuck?
>>
Welp, since this is crearly the last prority JC Staff has this season, this definitely is going to be a quality shitfest after the first couple of episodes.
>>
>>143674362
If Ikki Tousen is edgy, then this show is edgy.

>>143674316
Yes, and it starts by ignoring the cliche.
Non-cliche shows can be shit, and cliche shows can be shit.
Just fucking settle on what you enjoy, god fucking dammit.
>>
>>143674316
>normie
Fuck off.
>>
>>143673880
Bump.
>>
>>143674430
Based on that shitty trailer and the fact that it was originally supposed to be last year and they couldn't even manage that, I'm going to have to agree.
>>
Can I dump spoilers in these threads?
>>
>>143677075
How fair behind is the scans?
>>
>>143677510
Around 20 chapters.
>>
The lesbian queen bitch ruined everything.
>>
>>143680309
Go suck on Touko's hair accessories, Seigi.
>>
>>143677075
If you spoiler them and warn, yes of course.
>>
File: TabooTattoo123.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
TabooTattoo123.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Read the manga for this to see what it was all about and it's quite bland, you standard naive MC who wants to save the word without killing anyone until his waifu actually ends up getting killed and becomes your standard revenge edge lord bent on killing.

The story is meh and the only good thing from this will be the action of JC can even maintain budget with the 3 shows they are juggling.
>>
>>143677075
Go ahead please, I've already invested time reading all 30 something chapters of manga thus far so I may as well see it through.
>>
Princess is best fucking girl, hands down.
>>
>>143682906
hahaha holy shit
what does the author have against the US
>>
>>143673880
This is the Show i'm most looking foward this Season just like Dimension W in Winter(Which ended up being shit). I've been searching for a Series with a cute girl who knows how to fight and a lot of hand to hand combat i think this is it. Hope i'm not wrong
>>
Manga is shit. Utter shit.

However it has action and if JC Staff doesnt spare too much on budget, anime would be worth checking for Saber clone, violence and fighst.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.