[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Proceed to look for GB manga >Check a couple of them >Find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: boku_girl_wp.png (335 KB, 993x774) Image search: [Google]
boku_girl_wp.png
335 KB, 993x774
>Proceed to look for GB manga >Check a couple of them >Find a jewell called Boku Girl >Over-read 80 chapters in one day >Found out translation on this is slow as fuck >Get depressed and feel necessity of drugs to produce a fake state of happyness. By the way, Boku no Girl post
>>
>>143672292
>Messing up greentext this much

Well, it's pretty much over anyway. Good luck finding another GB manga, because it's a fucking drought here.
>>
>>143672354
Why can't there be good GB manga, I mean is that really a minority fetish ? I readed Boku Girl, Boy Skirt, Pretty Face, Man Molester and then there's fucking nothing
>>
>>143672292
>Find jewel
This shit is being Live-TL'd in this very board. Lurk more
>>
>>143674705
>Found out translation on this is slow as fuck
Never said it wasn't
>>
I want to fuck the Loki
>>
>>143674948
>>
>>143672476
There's Remix Heart, that one with the aliens that turn the guy into a girl, and Horou Mosouku or whatever.
Considering how anime/manga functions off niches its still pretty niche.
Oh and that body swapping mystery one where someone gets his body and kills his sister, though thats more of a mystery.
There are a few older body swap ones I've read like a aggressive girl and submissive boy swap, etc.
>>
File: getloki.png (242 KB, 602x446) Image search: [Google]
getloki.png
242 KB, 602x446
>>143674705
>is

Was. The manga is over and the final chapter was posted a while ago. Also our resident translator went to the 24 hour store and never came back, which is a shame.

Not that I didn't appreciate our commie and chink translators, but threads where never the same after... THAT.
>>
>>143675166
Remix Heart is great. The protagonist is very likeable who doesn't do the dumb things genderbending MCs often do like not knowing how to use a bathroom and they handled well her gradual mental transformation into a girl.
>>
>>143675166
Got the name of that mystery one? That sounds interesting as fuck
>>
>>143677339
You sound like that GB tripfag.
>>
>>143679688
He's talking about Mayonaka no X Giten. Not a genderbending series, but it seems alright so far.

>>143680080
One would expect that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.