[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Considering that there are only a few young animators that are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (493 KB, 2107x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
493 KB, 2107x1500
Considering that there are only a few young animators that are skilled,
(example: Tatsuro Kawano, Bahi JD, Shuhei Handa, Majiro, Norifumi Kugai, Miso )
and a few Trigger Yoh Yoshinari clones,

I would say the anime industry will be dead in 10 years because 10~20 good animator's won't be enough to save the entire industry.
>>
>>143630467
OP shut the fuck up.
>>
>>143630467
I think what OP is trying to say is that every show is going to look like Berserk in the next 10 years.
>>
>>143630592
Oh well, nobody cares.
>>
>>143630467
I won't be watching anime in 10 years so who fucking cares?
>>
>I would say the anime industry will be dead in 10 years because 10~20 good animator's won't be enough to save the entire industry.
Wow, what an insightful and never heard before piece of analysis. You must truly be a respected analyst, and people's eyes totally don't glaze over your face as you feed them these precious pearls of wisdom.

I mean seriously, I wonder what kind of direction my life would have taken if (You) hadn't come and shaken me off my boots. You should get yourself a nice soapbox and go preach in the squares of the world.
>>
>>143631354
You could have used sage for that post.
>>
>>143630467
Please, die.

KyoAni alone trains dozens animators, and they pretty much did KnK as their graduation work producing better animation than any other studio that year.

Trigger you mentioned, took part in Young Animation Project and hired them for LWA and later. Madhouse, JC Staff etc. do the same. PA Work now trains new generation as well.

Plus who cares about Japanimation, since new Chinese and Korean generation is already more impressive than it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymJx3a-XH2g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcWEETJgl0I
>>
Only a handful of sakugafags care about good animation.
>>
>>143630467
Just because you can only namedrop a few good young animators doesn't mean that is all there is.
>>
>>143631733
>and they pretty much did KnK as their graduation work
That's not how it works.
>>
in 10-20 years CG will be the majority

CG can be done well, look at show by rock, and that "fighting" one that looks similar
>>
>>143631733
Chinese and korean are such ugly languages.
>>
>>143632059
I still have some hope that Snack World will come within the next two years.
>>
File: 1453776984098.png (28 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1453776984098.png
28 KB, 500x300
>>143630467
b-but knoani in-house-schooling will save anime

the anime industry will die because they are incapable of making good original series.
who the hell would become an animator if the pay is shit and the best thing they'll get to do is animate someone elses manga? even in the case of an original, they'd have to relyon """"scriptwriters"""" that suck complete ass.
of course they'd rather make manga themselves in that case.
>>
>>143630467
>Considering that there are only a few young animators that are skilled
>source: my ass
>>
>>143632251
Hey man, if his donkey tells him that, perhaps it's a magical talking donkey with prophetic powers.
>>
>>143631733
>Plus who cares about Japanimation, since new Chinese and Korean generation is already more impressive than it.
KEK
>>
>>143630467
>Bahi JD
Meme thread
>>
>>143632514
Bahi is working with Iso now, he'll learn from the master and be the greatest animator
>>
>>143632596
Sure but he's not there yet.
>>
>>143631733
>Plus who cares about Japanimation, since new Chinese and Korean generation is already more impressive than it.
Wait you think the videos are examples of impressive animation? Anon, educate yourself before posting next time. I bet you believe Shinkai's films have the best animation anime is capable of
>>
>>143630467
How are you defining "young"? Kugai is 33.
>>
>young webgen shitters like and miso are now leading a generation of animators
How did the industry come to this?
>>
>>143634298
>China Ann miso
>>
>>143632629
korean (not entirely since sunrise is also present in the korean industry) and chinese animation are picking up but there's one thing they lack of: storytelling. They are not just bad, they suck ass.

i'll never replace japan. even if everything becomes QUALITY
>>
>>143634298
They're too young to be the leading young ace animators, they need time to prove themselves more. Right now I'd say Ryu Nakayama, Shun Enokido, and Tatsuro Kawano are among the best young animators and are well-known enough to be animation supervisors and main animators.
>>
>>143630467
I'll already be dead within 10 years so don't really care.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.