[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I recently read through this series. How the fuck are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: koe-4.png (73 KB, 652x459) Image search: [Google]
koe-4.png
73 KB, 652x459
So I recently read through this series. How the fuck are they going to fit 7 volumes into one movie? An anime series would have been good enough.
>>
File: 1439373275755.png (167 KB, 683x501) Image search: [Google]
1439373275755.png
167 KB, 683x501
Less is more. ~100 minutes of content could easily do the story justice.
>>
They're not

Obviously they're going to cut and speed through some of the chapters. Hopefully they'll make smart choices, I think the childhood period is the most important.
>>
>>143629390
They're going to have to cut a whole bunch of stuff. Like some of the things dealing with the other friends and their backstories, the movie is also not that important in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>143629390
Alice of life hijinks.
>>
File: basedmashiba.jpg (98 KB, 465x659) Image search: [Google]
basedmashiba.jpg
98 KB, 465x659
I hope they do justice to my boy Mashiba. KnK threads were fun sometimes.
>>
wasn't there suppose to be new PV?
>>
Is it confirmed that they're doing a movie of the manga as a whole and not just the one shot?
>>
>>143632355
Look at the preview.
>>
Its called kyoani butchering
>>
>>143634120
No such thing.
>>
Not much even happens in it. They'll cut out some of the stuff focusing on the side characters and just focus on the MC, main girl, main girl's sister and the long haired chick.
>>
The manga is full of filler.
>>
>>143629390
Hopefully they'll just adapt the one-shot.
It was honestly much better than the serialization, although I'm glad we got to see it.
>>
I consider that one C87 vanilla doujin as the canon ending, not the sissy stuff we ended up with. Overall a pretty good read though
>>
>All of the meaningless distracting old classmates get cut out

Well, I can dream.
>>
File: 1448992175295.png (112 KB, 673x694) Image search: [Google]
1448992175295.png
112 KB, 673x694
>>143642288
>>
File: knk.jpg (116 KB, 640x589) Image search: [Google]
knk.jpg
116 KB, 640x589
>>143629390
you are right
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.