[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the FUCK was her problem? >no fun allowed Let me guess,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-03-02h32m53s108.png (579 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-03-02h32m53s108.png
579 KB, 1280x738
what the FUCK was her problem?
>no fun allowed
Let me guess, most of /a/ is going to love this character.

Also, do you think the original Love Live will be remembered if this gets big? How will you feel if it gets overshadowed or forgotten?
>>
>vlc
>1280x738
>>
File: 1450533344315.png (89 KB, 524x499) Image search: [Google]
1450533344315.png
89 KB, 524x499
>>143626117
>vlcsnap
Opinion, discarded. Respect yourself before you try to disrespect /a/.
>>
The subs don't convey the full autistic extent of her shitty dialogue tic. She speaks in a deliberately archaic artificial way, going so far as to give each syllable undue stress to create the effect of a clipped high class accent. No one ever talks like this. Every second that she is talking in this show reminds me how cancerous Love Live really is behind the 'dreams come true' glitter. And when they try to make her cute with her pained reaction after slamming her hand on the table, even that sounded forced. What we've seen of Dia so far makes her literally a shit character, even worse than "hisashiBURRI" Mari and the literally autistic "I can't talk" Ruby.

Worship the lord and saviour, Yohane-sama, fags.
>>
>>143626661
>Worship the lord and saviour, Yohane-sama, fags.
You're okay anon. You will be spared when the end times come.
>>
>>143626117
I already love her. I hope she bitches forever.
>>
>>143626117
Is this the new Eli?
>>
>>143626117
Crazy Diamole
>>
Test
>>
>>143626661
Love Live is highly manufactured and trying way too hard to be cute? I never could have guessed.
>>
>>143627092
You're pregnant.
>>
The fucking lip sync when that shitty chuuni bitch showed up was atrocious.
I can't watch this shit, it's not love live.
>>
>>143626117
Get a real player, OP.
>>
The songs were always shit, and now the characters are shit too. There's literally no reason to watch this
>>
>>143626117
>vlcscap
>idol
>720p
>/a/ is one person
yup, get out
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.