[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he supposed to look cool or something? He looks fucking retarded.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
is he supposed to look cool or something? He looks fucking retarded.
>>
Seriously just look at him
>>
>>143625467
Don't bully IkoMAN.
>>
>>143625502

A strong jaw line like that is the sign of a real man.
>>
>>143625502

He has the hair line of a young test filled fighter pilot. I want him to liberate my boipuccy
>>
I thought that it was funny that they made him look like biba when he gave himself the haircut.
The entire point was that biba is a total dick you should never be like who just wants to watch the world burn and ikoma is basically him but wants to save a girl so he's 'better'
>>
>>143625502

David Bowie was cool. Zombie David Bowie is cool.
>>
>>143625467
It sucks because his original character design with the glasses and no stupid white streak looked so good but then they had to make it all edgy.
>>
>>143625467
Looks like david bowie mixed with that shitty game dark sector.
>>
>>143625467
That episode was reeking of GC. Araki will never stop being a retard.
>>
>>143625971
And now the glasses were dismissed as just a fashion article.
>>
Kabenshit sucks.
>>
>>143625467
RYUHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>143625502
Fuck that looks very Gundam Unicorn-ish.
>>
>>143626227
Well his vision was blurry all the time
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.