[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a Kinnikuman thread? Is there anyone here who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Can we have a Kinnikuman thread?

Is there anyone here who's even into Kinnikuman?
>>
I like it. Although I liked it less and less as it went on. Did they ever scanlate the sequel with his son? I wanted to read it.
>>
>>143620175
Benkiman best man
>>
Man, watched it like 11 years ago and loved it.
Algae dude who absorb people was my favorite part.
>>
These threads never go far, there are like 5 people in all of /a/ that watched kinnikuman first hand and I know know if the nisei manga is still on going.
also Warsman a best
>>
I can't find any good scans of it, but what I got to read was incredibly fun.

Ultimate Muscle also had a great dub.
>>
>>143620629
Warsman a shit
Sunshine a best
>>
>>143620740
I read all of the original series on Mangafox. Kinnikuman Nisei wasn't scanlated, though. I bought a few of the volumes released by Shonen Jump and it was great, but they stopped selling them where I live. Not sure if because Shonen Jump stopped doing them or because of course a manga about masked wrestling would never be popular in Tacoland. I mean, that'd be crazy, right? No one in Tacoland even likes masked wrestling, right? Fucking hell.
>>
It's kinda weird that the promotions in Japan made Tiger Mask into a character for wrestlers to portray but not Kinnikuman. At the very least someone should have used the kinniku buster
>>
>>143620879
That would be extremely painful for everyone involved. Especially the one doing it.
>>
File: anti bully ranger.jpg (17 KB, 121x266) Image search: [Google]
anti bully ranger.jpg
17 KB, 121x266
>>143620969
Samoa Joe did it safely at 260~270ish lbs and a fatass, not built fat

All Japan was extremely painful for everyone involved and everything they did was much more dangerous than a muscle buster and it was one of the hottest periods in wrasslin ever
>>
I feel like a Kinnikuman Reboot anime should have happened by now.

Who would they get to play Suguru since Kamiya is retired?
>>
>>143620175
Could never actually find the original Kinnikuman, but I did manage to watch the the series about his Son.

Used to main Kinnikuman in Jump Ultimate Stars all the time, best character hands down
>>
>>143622471
Kinnikuman + Don Patch was best team.
>>
>>143622471
Read that manga. That's much easier to find than the anime. And much better too.
>>
>>143622471
For the original you'd be better off with just reading the manga.

the manga reboot is pretty good too but there's no outright translation for it.

Brocken Jr finally won a fight.
>>
>>143622388
Pay him enough to unretire
>>
I watched a bit of Nisei, but that was it, I like the characters, I wish they'd just do a Kinnikuman anime that was 100% just a wrestling show with ludicrous fighting moves, it would be great.
>>
>>143622517
Ramen Man (I think thats his name) his support was the best one. Position yourself in front of a hole in the floor, use his support and he jumps up and grabs the person before dragging them to their death.

That or do a kamikaze drop as Kinnikuman. Use your Alt power and jump up to Kinniku Buster someone through a hole
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.