[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Think Japan is fucking with us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
"Nikaido Kaho is a daughter of a rich family and her whole life everyone's been nice to her. When moving to her new high school dormitory, she almost gets hit by a truck but is saved by a boy. It's love at first sight for Kaho but when asking him his name, he tells her she's weird. Kaho is shocked since it's the first time anyone's ever said mean things to her. Soon enough, she finds out that the boy who saved her lives in the same dormitory and so she bravely confesses her love. The boy says his name is Kanade and agrees to go out with her. Unfortunately, the following day Kaho finds out that her first boyfriend is a 5th grader." ~my anime list
>>
>>143615880
Are those guys dumb fags who repeated grades for 5 years or something?
>>
>>143615880
Aren't 5th graders like 10 years old?
>>
>>143616440
Nope
>>
>shojo shit
>making sense

You're dumb m8, OP. Just saying the truth.
>>
>>143616786
Yep
>>
File: mpv-shot0016.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0016.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
It's fine, the girl is cute and has nice hips, ass and thighs.
>>
>>143617247
This is a whole new level of bullshit never before seen on this Earth
>>
File: 小5.jpg (146 KB, 627x1000) Image search: [Google]
小5.jpg
146 KB, 627x1000
>>143615880
Well, if a Japanese 5th grader can look like pic related, then I guess this can slide.
>>
>>143617451
They don't just "look" like 5th graders. They act and talk like 2nd graders otherwise it would be fine
>>
>>143617573
Then don't watch it.
>>
>>143615880
>shoujo where the main character's love interest is a 5th grader

Could Japanese women be into /ss/?
>>
>>143617879
Most yaoi type shows have that one annoying boyish type who is shorter than the girl. You don't call it loli if its a shota though, so what does the male version get called? Just loli? Straight loli? Fuck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.