[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toriko 377
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: active 8 kings.jpg (273 KB, 728x1079) Image search: [Google]
active 8 kings.jpg
273 KB, 728x1079
Moons true form revealed, monkey king lost and eye and immediately sheds his skin.

Also, where are the "inactive" kings at? Money King was described as being "one of the ACTIVE 8 kings". Or does it mean "active" as in currently messing around and not just chilling and sleeping?
>>
>>143608823
> loosing an eye.

fuckers are regrowing HEADS left and right!
>>
>>143608823
I didn't love or anything like that but it's quite saddening seeing it being axed. Didn't deserve it imo.
>>
>>143609017
Love Toriko*
>>
>>143609017

Makes me wonder if we would have gotten proper introductions for every king or not. I'm not sure all of them deserved an arc.
>>
>>143609017
You mean the anime? I didn't find what you mean with a cursory search.
>>
>>143609113
I think every king would have got at least a mini-arc. I put Toriko on pause when the Gourmet World Arc started and catched up last month, while I was reading I was afraid it was going for something like 600-700 chapters. I really enjoyed the Bambietta arc and it's really a shame Blue Oni had not more screen time.
>>
>>143609501
>>143609345

Well its pretty clear that the manga is ending soon also. We're hitting end game levels of bosses here. There's no possible way you could ever top a summoning of all 8 kings, god, neo/acacia and every blue nitro.
>>
>>143609345
I've only read the manga. From what I gathered the ridiculously fast pacing was imposed by the editor because Toriko doesn't sell enough anymore and they want it out of SJ. Was I bullshitted?
>>
>>143609620

I think we had only seen up-close like 3-4 of the 8 kings before this happened. So yeah, that seems to be the case with how massively rushed the manga is right now.
>>
>>143609610
Pretty sure we will go for the food in space route if it would be allowed to continue.
>>
>>143609723
If it was continuing gourmet world wouldn't have been so rushed.
>>
>>143608823
At least Guinness remembered based Jirou.
>>
Thoughts on how many and which kings will die?
>>
File: 1338888779720.png (37 KB, 225x147) Image search: [Google]
1338888779720.png
37 KB, 225x147
Wait. Toriko is getting the axe?
>>
I'm glad to see this series Gone. Hopefully it gets replaced by a good series. Now I'll just wait for nisekoi to follow suit and I'll be good. (I would add boruto since the first two chapters are pretty shitty and Naruto had a shit ending but who am I kidding that series isn't going anywhere
>>
I thought it was a good series until it started jumping the planet with all the absolute ridiculous powerlevels. I honestly think thats what turned some people off.
>>
>>143609723
If it goes into space, I can see Toriko's basic fork destroying a whole galaxy or some bullshit from the way power levels ramping up.
>>
>>143610294

>toriko goes TTGL

Not sure if want
>>
fuuuuuck i hate nips

>bleach is pure shit
>still on goin
>toriko is based as fudge
>cut
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.