[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Endride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
>[HorribleSubs] Endride - 13 [720p].mkv
Time to endride.
>>
Not a bad episode, despite half of it being a recap.
>>
>>143601995
Aw fuck.
>>
>he doesn't know
>>
You mean an hour ago?

What an ass.
>>
>new ed
>happy sounding stuff
Nothing much happened in the episode, some pouting loli, big fat zoo tats returns and emilio banter spirit is dampened for now.
>>
>>143603080
It is funny how there were no recaps of the Demetrio group.
>>
>>143603231
>Resume
Next week will be it.Time to lube up.
>>
>>143603286
I was going to say that they might do another episode of recaps, but Resume obviously means resume the story.
>>
>>143603384
>>
>>143603523
Come on, this is not Space Brothers.
>>
>>143601524
WHAT THE FUCK
WHY THEY PUT RECAP
>>
Was this show not shit? Was it better than SARAATO?
>>
>>143603548
> 3 weeks of recap
Those were some trying times.My original post about next week episode was a joke, hopefully.

>>143603657
Ye olde fantasy stuff.
>>
>>143603657
Watch it.
It's doesnt have as much comedy as Cerberus but it's fun
>>
>>143601524
The ride must go on.
>>
What if Babel really worked and lion guy is on the surface right now?
>>
>>143605978

then everybody better get in their cars
>>
>>143605978

It depends on where he ends up. If he's in Japan (most likely), he'll live for a while.
>>
>>143605978
The worst case scenario would be the leaders of the surface getting scared of the possibility of the Endra people going up and sending an army to exterminate.
>>
Do we really need these recap?
>>
One of the best from last season.
>>
Don't you fucking die on me thread.
>>
>>143609837
Do we need the thread to stay for a recap? Not much to say that it has not been said, though it would be sad if we decrease in numbers.
>>
File: 1466811856240.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466811856240.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>>143609837
It was a cute recap but there's really nothing to say about stuff we'd already seen.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.