[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did such a boring series get so much praise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
how did such a boring series get so much praise?
>>
>>143600625
because some people like it?
>>
Because you touch yourself at night.
>>
>>143600625
Comfy atmosphere, characters in college and the odd bant or two
>>
File: 1301753613632.jpg (11 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
1301753613632.jpg
11 KB, 249x213
>i know
>>
>>143600625
not enough sharingans for you, anon?
>>
>>143604268
Au contraire, too much shounen power level bullshit for me
>>
>>143606602
>power level bullshit
What? Where?
>>
>>143606714
The whole thing? It's a manga about a bunch of guys with super powers fighting the big baddie with the superest powers to save the world. Complete with such convenient shounenshit as the old "you must defeat the N gradually stronger less super baddies in order to face the big one", the classic instant canned power upgrade (the lizard got upgraded to a dragon so the main guy's super power is even superer now!!), and the ever present "serious thing happens so affected character is now angry for real and defeats enemy with the power of being angry for real".

It's a dumb power level battle manga with much better writing and pacing than usual, but still a dumb power level battle manga.
>>
>>143607168
You don't understand the point of the series, then. It was about adults doing shounen things to inspire the younger kids when they grow up.

Being cliche'd isn't bad when cliches are done well.
>>
>>143607168
>The whole thing?
Here's a hint - "power levels" isn't a catch-all descriptor for battle shounen cliches, you dumb newfag.
>>
>>143607168
Kill yourself summerfag
>>
>>143603743
I hope trigger adopts it someday.
>>
Samidare or Spirit Circle?
>>
>>143600625

Extremely piss-tier bait, it's a shame so many bit.
>>
>>143608144
What I read of Spirit Circle was a lot better. Is it finished yet?
>>
>>143607168
Please lurk for two years before posting.
>>
>>143608255
It finished relatively recently. It's great and I wouldn't have wanted it to end any other way.
>>
>>143607168
Did you even read it?
>>
File: tumblr_mx8prmvPKY1sj3j7go6_500.png (155 KB, 455x396) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx8prmvPKY1sj3j7go6_500.png
155 KB, 455x396
>>143608219
> hur dur everything I don't agree is bait
let me point it for you
> shit boring mopy MC
> the entire thing is just a boring training arc
> filler dialogue that doesn't matter at all
> boring powers
> boring golems
> no twists or interesting changes whatsoever
> they even give you a checklist of how many boring golems you have to defeat to save the day
Absolute a snore of a series, read chapter one and the last 3 and you wouldn't miss a singke interesting thing.
I'm not even going to mention the subpar art since it didn't bother me that much
>>
File: despair.jpg (12 KB, 119x203) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
12 KB, 119x203
>>143603889
Fuck I forgot about that part
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.