[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder we had an entire season of bad OP's and ED'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1461930167695.jpg (75 KB, 642x720) Image search: [Google]
1461930167695.jpg
75 KB, 642x720
Reminder we had an entire season of bad OP's and ED'S in this spring .
>>
>>143600413
Crazy noisy bizzare town was good you cuck
>>
Jojo's op and ed

Kumamiko's ed

Kabaneri was shit but had a good ed
>>
>>143600413
Kill yourself
>>
>>143600413
>Risefag
Maybe in the haremshit you stick to. Eternal Eternity was amazing, it's too bad it only lasted three episodes because MONEY.
>>
>>143600413
Having shit taste must feel pretty hopeless
>>
>>143600582
Could be worse.

Could be a Chiefag
>>
Sakamoto was god-tier, you meanie
>>
>>143600690
Liking anyone from Persona 4 unless it's Kanji and/or Naoto is already being at the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>143600848
Kanji will always be best girl.
>>
>>143600848
>Kanji or Adachi
ftfy
God, were the females on P4 shit.
>>
>>143600942
Yeah i thought P3 girls sucked by they take the cake.
>>
>>143600942
Naoto was inoffensive. It's too bad in Golden and the anime adaptions they played up the usual pandering her archetype provides.
>>
Tanaka and Luluco had great OPs and EDs.
>>
>>143600413
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY0UC7r_pUo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvxrbCrOPLk

Bakuon had both a good OP and a good ED.
>>
>>143600544
KISAMA was the best OP from last season
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.