[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /a/ think of Texhnolyze?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Texhnolyze.jpg (173 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Texhnolyze.jpg
173 KB, 1024x768
What did /a/ think of Texhnolyze?
>>
>>143573587
Too hard for me. I had to drop it at the episode where the man fucked his son. Someday I will pick it up again. All, Yoshi didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>143573587
Depressing as shit.
>>
>>143574043
More like just plain shit.
>>
It's been called artistically valid. I agree. I've never seen an anime that went so far.
>>
>>143573587
Everything I've heard of it makes me want to stay far, far away. Also good to distance myself from the pretentious fanbase.
>>
>>143573587
It's one of my favorite anime; I started a tradition of watching it around Christmas time every year.
>>
It's gutter trash that has no place in discussion.

I downloaded a 25 GB version of the anime, which took a few days because lolnoseeders. I only got to the point in the first episode where somebody is fucking some chick. I watched about 5 seconds of the sex before closing my viewer and permanently deleting the entire anime. Didn't have to think about it; knew I was making the right decision the first time. And I haven't felt remorse nor renewed interest in the series ever since. This statement is coming from someone who touts Blame as one of the greatest manga: Texhnolyze is pretentious bullshit that wants to mean something more than anything. Someone who has a stark bias towards appreciation of the genre is saying that this work is worthless. Does that tell you anything about the work?
>>
>>143573587
Trash
>>
>>143575996
>Does that tell you anything about the work?
No, it tells us you watched less than one episode and made ridiculous assumptions based on the bare minimum of content. Your opinion is worthless.

I didn't like the first episode either, in fact I watched it, dropped it, then picked it up again from episode 2 ages later. Turns out it was barely anything like the first episode.
>>
>>143573587
I'm at episode 4 right it ok.
>>
>>143573587
Bad pacing.
Needed to be about 16 episodes not 22. Much of the organo stuff is just boring, who cares about these gangsters/lawmakers? whole universe is too dark and dry, even in the worst of times people still have culture, in this everyone is just depressed and shitty. How/why did Ran turn the townsfolk insane?

It was still ok.
>>
>>143573587
It's great, I like it, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
>>
dropped after 10 episodes
>>
File: 319901.jpg (58 KB, 520x320) Image search: [Google]
319901.jpg
58 KB, 520x320
>>143575996
Nice bait here's your (you).
>>
>>143575996
That first episode was pure artwank. If I hadn't bought the DVD I would have dropped it then and there, too. As it was I came back to the second episode some weeks later, and it seemed like it went on forever, forcing me to watch someone bleeding out, without being put out of my misery.

That's when I dropped it.
>>
Masterpiece.
>>
>>143573587
It's one of my favorites, enjoyed all of it and it's the most enjoyment I've got out of watching an anime. I didn't get depressed after the ending though I can understand why people would.
>>
way too slow. it would have been better if it was 12 episodes and a movie.

Last four episodes were pretty good.
>>
Favorite anime.
It's pretty OK.
>>
>>143573587
Hamasaki's masterpiece.
>>
>>143573587
One of my top anime ever i watch.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.