[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overlord Anime and Manga discussion Workers literally did nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 178
File: Innocent workers.png (526 KB, 371x558) Image search: [Google]
Innocent workers.png
526 KB, 371x558
Overlord Anime and Manga discussion

Workers literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>143561424
Stop making threads.
Learn to use the subject field and also, adding 'discussion' doesn't fool anyone.
>>
>>143561424
They entered the Great Tomb of Nazarick without invitation. What else reason you need to kill them?
>>
>>143561499
If I was breaking any rules I would've been banned by now.

please stay on topic
>>
File: smugchair.png (774 KB, 784x720) Image search: [Google]
smugchair.png
774 KB, 784x720
>>143561571
>without invitation
>>
>>143561607
Is the topic an LN discussion or 'anime and manga discussion'?
>>
>>143561685
Is the topic a LN discussion, rather.
>>
Ok, if the the mod really doesn't want anymore of these threads why doesn't he just ban the anons making them?
>>
>>143561761
Maybe it's a janitor not mod.
>>
If there is an issue with Overlord being adapted from a LN why is the Highschool DxD thread allowed?
>>
>>143561825
Why don't you report it then?
>>
Manga ch 17?
>>
>>143561424
If Ainz was using the spells in his stilletos, doesn't that qualify as having used magic during his fight against the Martial Lord?
>>
>>143561571
They were literally sacrificed for Demiurge plan, but yes... enter in some Dungeons without first doing research about is a stupid mistake. Well.okay, it's also true that no strategy would work when the levels disparities are so absurdly high.

Ainz and his servants, are the equivalent of Lovecraftian gods ( for power) against simple human beings.
>>
>>143561904
>Manga ch 17?
Yeah did we get any scans of the new chapter yet?
>>
>>143561930
Technically that wasn't his spell but Fluder's. Also I think sealed spell is counted as enchantment which is allowed.
>>
File: Nazarick.jpg (1 MB, 2856x1561) Image search: [Google]
Nazarick.jpg
1 MB, 2856x1561
I have an assumption.
What if Nazarick is a wandering dungeon that is traveling world to world, consuming part of each previous world as a floor?
>>
>>143561930
>doesn't that qualify as having used magic during his fight against the Martial Lord?
Not really, him casting spells would count but just having the spell in the weapon doesn't. I guess you could compare it to having a enchantment on your weapon or gear, it's magic but it doesn't really count.
>>
>>143561969
Haven't seen the manga chapter dumped in full at least. Did the "slowdown" start with the 4th volume's beginning or? I mean less pages per month.
>>
>>143561685
Light novels are allowed
>>
>>143562054
What was the question?
>>
>>143562021
>What if Nazarick is a wandering dungeon that is traveling world to world, consuming part of each previous world as a floor?
That makes zero sense. How did you rget that idea.
>>
>>143562054
Out of all the things related to a light novel only Overlord gets targeted it seems.
>>
>>143562086
What answer do you want?
No matter which answer it is light novels threads are still allowed
>>
>>143562054
https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/143347335/#143379131
>>
>>143562160
Are you unable to read the reply chain?
>>
>>143562178
I love how Overlord is the only series on /a/ that gets targeted like this.

I tried reporting Raildex and Konosuba LN threads and nothing happens to them
>>
>>143562178
Newfag mod trying to make new rules over the ones laid down in a decade and last "okay'd" by another mod in 2012.

If they really want to make new "rules" or divisions it ought to be a sticky and from Hiro so it won't be a vague one new guy trying to enforce their own ideas.
>>
>>143562260
Maybe you should try actually discussing something instead of creating a pseudo chat room.
>>
>>143562332
you mean like how the first thread today was before it got deleted?
>>
>>143562011
Yeah, using magic items with effects released by mental commands was okay. And Ainz even then brought in cheap random junk with him.
>>
>>143562399
Are you admitting that your threads before were chat rooms?
>>
>>143562455
Are you admitting you deleted/reported a thread that didn't break any rules?
>>
>>143562092
Well, I just tried to understand, what happened with Yggdrasil. Then I read a BD bonus about Nazarick conquer. And this dungeon is seemed to me too much suspicious.
If we discard the option with hacking of a Satoru Suzuki brain just 3 options will remain. Wandering Nazarick, summoning from a NW and Yggdrasil 2.0
>>
>>143562488
Why do you paranoid retards think I'm a moderator?
>>
>>143562515
Hopefully author will never touch the subject. It's better that it'll remain a mystery since most "answers" like you pointed out would fall flat on their face.
>>
>>143562528
Because you clearly don't know what's the topic or have some vary vague ideas about what is discussion and what is a chat.
>>
>>143562515
>Then I read a BD bonus about Nazarick conquer. And this dungeon is seemed to me too much suspicious.
How was it suspicious? It was a bullshit dungeon, like most shit in Yggdrasil.
>Yggdrasil 2.0
That's pretty much the same has hacking his brain.
>>
>>143562515
>hacking of a Satoru Suzuki brain
>Yggdrasil 2.0
This isn't SAO

>Wandering Nazarick
It was made by the devs in Ygg so doubtful.

It's best if it is just never given a reason. Just think of it as something that just is.
>>
>>143562558
>It's better that it'll remain a mystery since most "answers" like you pointed out would fall flat on their face.
This, I really don't think he could come up with a good answer to the reason why players are transported.
>>
>>143562625
I don't see any anime and manga discussion right now nor did I in your past threads. Do you?
>>
Anyone got the Epub link?
>>
File: she wants a hug.jpg (667 KB, 811x1062) Image search: [Google]
she wants a hug.jpg
667 KB, 811x1062
needs more bugposting
>>
>>143562675
>This isn't SAO
But in the bonus there are lines about nanomachines, direct connection to the brain, etc.
>It was made by the devs in Ygg so doubtful.
What if only the first floor was made by the devs?
Also part about Five Rulers was a bit strange.
>>
>>143562692
The only way it could work and be part of the story is that it's either another dimension like quantum matching in Caine or something that enables "worlds" to overlap at certain points in time.

The worst options would either way be Ygg2.0 or trying to bring Satoru "back" and make New World void. Anything but those please.

>>143562779
I see plenty of S# speculation going on right now, same with the manga. Go be a dunce somewhere else, like the buyfag and djt threads.
>>
>>143562856
>But in the bonus there are lines about nanomachines, direct connection to the brain, etc.
Red herring.
>What if only the first floor was made by the devs?
There was more than one floor.
>Also part about Five Rulers was a bit strange.
The dungeon bosses? Seems pretty normal.
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
>>143562779
It's a light novel thread and light novel threads are allowed around here.
>>
>>143562926
>like quantum matching in Caine
Explain further.
>>
>>143562926
I've heard of this 'speculation' so much in generals like these. You wouldn't be omitting something, would you anon?
>>
>>143562974
It's a western fantasy/sci-fi series with basic premise of being about dystopian cyberpunk world where a corporations rule and iron-clad caste system holds people in place.

Basic idea was to send "entertainers" into an parallel quantum world (Tolkien-like fantasy world albeit brutal) and the entertainers go there via quantum matching their bodies there.

And try to entertain their "viewers" with acting by any means necessary. Shit happens and quantum shit works both ways and if you go "off-sync", shit happens too.
>>
>>143562856
The problem with the nanomachines part/backstory is that it's not a relevant machine for the story to rely on anymore.

And even if it was brought back, like if it was an experiment Ainz tells Demi to do on if they can create a simulation inside NW, it would need much more than the 18 novels and measly 1 season of anime to do.

Given how in the anime and further Ainz wants to confirm the shit about gods and how the world operates it's not that impossible to see him scoping out new means of power but eh, the origin story and "simulation" still feel too distant to fit in.
>>
>>143563138
>and the entertainers go there via quantum matching their bodies there.
So they basically take control of their alternate universe bodies?
>>
>>143563322
They sync there so the body will be missing in the original world and they have to be synced back and if they don't do it by the book you can consider it as the classic "I ran out of mana while walking through this wall / I botched the teleportation" in fantasy/dnd.
>>
>>143563391
Okay makes sense, I guess that could kind of work for Overlord.
>>
>reading Vol 10.

>The guild named Ger7Bra1

Oh my god I just fucking died
>>
>>143562515
There's the possibility that he's stuck in a reality TV show.
>>
>>143563630
Ainz would die of embarrassment if the "viewers" could only see his viewpoint to the New World as he rambles and narrates it.
>>
>>143563597
>>The guild named Ger7Bra1
Wut? Are you reading the fake one anon?
>>
>>143563688

Ye
>>
>>143563765
Which reminds me on how chuuni the silly Black Scripture costumes and the "reasoning" to use them will be.

All that speculation during the first episodes of anime on who the shit they were and only at the end and by the databook we get to see the full weight of the circus crew.
>>
File: 1398952124449.jpg (999 KB, 1600x1773) Image search: [Google]
1398952124449.jpg
999 KB, 1600x1773
>>143563897
>how chuuni the silly Black Scripture costumes
They look like completely usual jRPG gear.
It's not chuuni, it's just archetypal.
>>
>>143564098
Yeah I meant more "chuuni" from the way they reason they need to look like such amusing crew of circus rejects.

6GG for what we know only came to the world with what they carried on person and no bank so unless each seat is wearing some leftover mid/high/top-class gear.

Which I doubt since Clementine w as 9th seat and had none, each and every part of the circus crew made their own gear in fashion to honor the shit 6GG brought with them.

It's like classic Bukuku/Crossdressing issue but instead of someone talking sense to them like Ainz does, the latter generations after the demise of 6GG/Surshana just rolled with the fanclub mentality to "honor" their roots.

I could see few of the more outlandish seats moaning about how this shows their faith and what not and how the rest of NW can't into proper fashion (over form & utility).
>>
>>143564372
It might seem chuuni but from their perspective they would be emulating the battle dress of their gods, which would be pretty sacred/respectful.
>>
>>143564468
Plus, that equipment is apparently really fucking powerful so wearing it is practical as well as respectful.
>>
>>143564468
True but such zealotry would only work if the gear actually provides function on top of the looks.

We've only seen Clementine and her shit wasn't anything much to call home. At least when she tried to fight against real human bean like Momon and it was all about her skills and well the stilettos were quite good quality.

>>143564544
That remains to be seen, we know it's junk compared to max lvl offensive abilities (Purifying Javelin) but a 1vs1 match with someone like Go Gin or geared Gazef would give good indication.

Or Old Guarders/Pleiades vs random mob of Black Scriptures.
>>
>>143564665
According to v10 intermission, they're some kind of legacy/relic-class equipment, which is still a grade or two below legendary (most common top-tier equipment) or divine (highest-tier equipment that was practical for most players to have).

So it's probably nothing much to a properly-geared max level player, but considering even a high-class magic item like the misty shortsword was considered amazing to Osk the weapon collector, it's probably leaps and bounds better than whatever the best enchanters and smiths of the world can produce.

Incidentally, I'm thinking that the BS gear was leftover stuff from when the 6GGs were levelling up. It would explain why they have weird skins and why there's so many of them -- you go through a lot of equipment as you gear up through the levels.
>>
>>143564665
>True but such zealotry would only work if the gear actually provides function on top of the looks.

It does. It's called out in several places to provide powerful stat boosts. v4 intermission and v10 intermission, for a couple.

>We've only seen Clementine and her shit wasn't anything much to call home. At least when she tried to fight against real human bean like Momon and it was all about her skills and well the stilettos were quite good quality.

That wasn't her BS gear, though. She explicitly states that she left it all behind when she went AWOL.
>>
>>143564544
which is hilarious when you consider one of the equipment sets is basically a schoolgirl outfit
>>
>>143565803
The third seat wears a slutty sorceress outfit... as an OLD MAN. They take it pretty seriously.
>>
File: mfwslime.jpg (46 KB, 248x274) Image search: [Google]
mfwslime.jpg
46 KB, 248x274
>>143566159

Well to them, they basically witnessed "Gods".
If one pops up in our world with a erected penis on his forehead. Goes around destorying armies and curing illness and invented some super instant cure all illness device.

You bet your ass his followers will want erected dicks on their foreheads.
>>
>>143566159
So all the equipment the BS are wearing were passed down from the 6 Gods right?

Since Clem used to be with the BS, does that mean she was wearing player armor?
>>
>>143566856
No. She does not have those gear on her.
>>
>>143566824
"But, it's a penis. On your head."
"YOU BLASPHEME!"
>>
>>143562021
pray tell what even made you think about that idiotic idea?
>>
File: stranger of sword city.jpg (137 KB, 1068x601) Image search: [Google]
stranger of sword city.jpg
137 KB, 1068x601
>>143564098
>They look like completely usual jRPG gear.
yeah pretty much
>>
So for a doppelganger to shape shift does he have to copy the form of another being, like PA does with the SBs? Is Narberal copying someone, maybe another player or an NPC?
>>
>>143568297
>for a doppelganger to shape shift does he have to copy the form of another being
Nope. Also keep in mind that Nabe only has minimal levels in Doppelganger and if I recall it was mentioned that she's basically able to use one form and that's it.

I'm more surprised at how she can be a Wizard when she's such an idiot.
>>
>>143568620
Wasn't it mentioned that doppelgangers have max 45 possible transformations, if PA can copy the 41 SBs then what about the other four slots?
>>
File: 57682618_p8.png (287 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
57682618_p8.png
287 KB, 580x580
>>143568297
Her appearance is just a skin made by the SBs. Because she only has one level in the doppelganger race, she can't change her appearance besides her actual look and the egg-like face.
>>143568884
It was never said tha doppelgangers have a max of 45 possible transformations, it's just that PA can transform into 45 different beings. Seeing as Narbe only have two forms, I guess it depends on the level of the doppel. A level 100 with all race and job classes focused on transformation can probably change into 100 forms.
>>
>>143564372
Clementine's gear got left behind and handed to somebody else I vaguely recall so presumably the ST keeps the gear under lock and key unless it's actively being used.
>>
Did Ainz just lost the only person he viewed as an equal with Jircniv asking for vassalization?
>>
File: 57693708_p0.jpg (973 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
57693708_p0.jpg
973 KB, 1400x1400
Sebas x Tsuare is the only good ship in Overlord.
>>
>>143569724
Sebas's seed belongs to the Dragon Loli Queen
>>
>>143570091
>Inb4 BDL kidnaps Tsuare in his great granddaughters wedding
>Sebas: why are you taking her away?!
>BDL: oh, shes yours? she smells like used goods
>Sebas: KISAMAA!
>*Dragon fight ensues
>>
>>143569724
Isn't Sebas younger than her?
>>
File: 5898388.png (181 KB, 570x400) Image search: [Google]
5898388.png
181 KB, 570x400
>>143570415
Yes. Tsuare confirmed for being a pedophile.
>>
Is it true that they're not making another
season for the anime?
>>
>>143570559
It is likely due to the fact there is very little the main cast does. No super spectacular things going on in the LN. Just some lizards being killed. not relevant to plot. Then theres a whole chapter on adventurers not relevant to the main plot. Then the nazarick defense team entrench themselves and boost their defence. Until book 9 nothing really happens that would sell the anime. This is not my personal opinion but rather an assumption.
>>
>>143570802
The side story with Ainz coming alone to the NW and meeting Keeno would be a lot more anime friendly I think.
>>
>>143570559
Kadokawa sold a lot of books so there's likely no reason for a season two.
If they ever do, I doubt they'll adapt 4. 5-6 Are Sebas and Demi focused with plenty of fight scenes and Climb fighting the jobbing maid so that would be nice. I could see 5 and 6 being four episodes each and maybe 8 being the last four, skipping 7 and 4 for mostly being NW'ders getting shat on focused.

Also I had a question for Chinese people if they know, I though China had this huge cultural thing about bones being sacred isn't Overlord doing quite well over there? Why is Ainz getting a pass despite being bones?
>>
>>143571079
Are you thinking about the Buddhists and how they buy/revere the sacred relics of the lamas? Not everyone is Buddhist, you know. The Chinese don't care about bones one way or another.
>>
>>143571166
The only reason why I know its a thing is that WoW's forsaken models had to have their bones covered up. Guess its not that big a thing.
>>
>>143571525
That was government censorship. There's no cultural bias about them either way.

Besides, OL seems to be more popular in HK and TW, both of which are somewhat removed from the CCP's policies.
>>
>>143570559
It's just a matter of time, the anime sold great and will keep selling as long as they include those extras.
The director is busy now with another movie so maybe in 2017 (2 or 3 year waiting period is normal for anime).
>>
Eliminate one character and make the LN better?
>>
>>143571954
Albedo or Climb.
>>
>>143572047
Albedo has a lot of potential to cause mischief, if not for Climb what would be Renner's motivation for staying alive?
>>
>>143572047
I was going to say this but then I realized that Albedo is the only major conflict in the story right now that poses an actual threat to Ainz's goals and thus makes the story better.
Climb is just there to get shat upon and hopefully v5 was the last real focus we get on him until Hime goes full hetermorphic.
I think the true answer is that there is none because everyone in the end is just there to play off Ainz and his antics.
>>143572134
She's got new friends now. She was just sad before because no one was as smart as her, now she has at least two that could snap her like a twig, share her moral viewpoint, and match her in intelligence.
Climb a shit.
>>
>>143572134
Albedo herself is more useful as someone who makes things happen, while Climb is basically an audience surrogate to bring people together. His role could be filled by Brain, who has more attitude to boot.
>>
>>143572229
I thought Climbs only purpose was to make Climb and Brain more likeable and to introduce Renner?
>>
>>143572284
>make *Sebas and Brain
>>
>>143572229
>heh, nothing personal kid
>I cut the fingernail of a literal god
>my katana skills have been refined to perfection
>I sought a weapon of immeasurable power... a katana...
>Gazef, in the next world I'll show you my skills. Train hard in the underworld until then!
>>
>>143572284
He's the loyal knight character who could never admit that his dick exists.
There's a clear foil between him and Ainz and with Albedo and Renner buddying up this volume I bet a Climb and Ainz thing will be next.
>>
>>143572317
I would honestly prefer that to 'muh hime" all the time.

>>143572284
>>143572311
That's what Climb did, right? He brought Brain and Sebas together and serves as someone to listen to exposition so the audience can overhear him.
>>
>>143572134
Albedo will just make ainz sad and miserable by killing everyone (she would have killed nigredo and pestonya if she had her way), she's easily worse than climb.
>>
>>143572558
But he keeps appearing, shouldn't most POVs be limited to their volumes?, he seems like he's going to be a regular for the whole LN.
>>143572679
That's a granted, suddenly having a slut daughter doesn't seem so bad.
>>
>>143572759
Well, the question was, "eliminate one character" and I chose Climb.
>>
>>143572759
>But he keeps appearing
5-6 which sets up renner, team evileye, the downfall of the kingdom, eight arms, and he got one fight
9 in which he weeps over Gazef and assumes his role
and 10 where he's being dumb in a carriage
Him and Renner are just a going to be a plot bomb, thats all.
>>143572848
Renner has no one to mortify with her big reveal that she's actually a souless monster inside then.
>>
>>143572930
She can always do that to Lakyus, Evileye and the rest of Blue Rose. Plus, it has less impact for us as an audience since we already know she's heteromorph-kin and Albedo just paid for her surgery.
>>
File: CZnopes.gif (174 KB, 251x348) Image search: [Google]
CZnopes.gif
174 KB, 251x348
>>143573054
>inb4 Renner planned for Climb to finish her off after she transformed, for some tragedy fetish.

She wanted to see Climb's puppy eyes extingushed.
>>
>>143573054
Shit, I guess you're right.
Author missed out there. That would give Lakyus more focus too, now I'm upset.
Why does Climb even exist again?
>>
>>143573258
Renner isn't that dumb, >>143573264
If Renner instead had a huge crush on Lakyuss and tried to use Nazarick and the Demon Disturbance to prop up Blue Rose that would have been a lot better than Climb, she's her only "friend" and is an "ally of justice".
>>
>>143573264
He's an audience surrogate and a sign of how the standard knight/hero tropes mean absolute dogshit in the face of overwhelming power, so I would retain him just for that. But if I had to drop a character, it would be him.

>>143573258
Maybe she'll preserve his beautiful eyes in a test tube.
>>
File: Enri's_Profile.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Enri's_Profile.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>143570802
>not relevant to plot.
>>
>>143572134
Albedo is a pretty boring character. In my opinion she only works well when she is paired with Shalltear but when she is alone she really is shit because the joke that she is lusting for the bone get old really fast. Her only saving grace is her hatred for the SBs and her hit squad that will surely cause some problems for Ainz (most probably something with Rubedo rebelling), but this won't come up till some volumes.
Shalltear is a similar case. She being in love with Ainz only works well when she is with Albedo but otherwise her lust for the bone also got old really fast but at least she has her interactions with Aura, being depressed by failing her mission and raising her hand against Ainz and overall being an incompetent guardian that tries her best even though she is not smart.
>>
>>143573808
>Characters only work well when they are interacting with each other

shocking
>>
progress on vol 10 tl? Is it already complete?
>>
>>143573808
I think you know the point is to have a 'main girl' yandere for the cast. Ainz having the whole guilt trip thing too is a nice metaphor for him believing that he isn't fit to rule Nazarick, but he's getting cocky so I don't know how much longer that subplot is going to run
>>
So apparently Ainz keeps batting Albedo off because he altered her settings and because he has no bone, but why does he ignore Shalltear?, he should at least start a non sexual relationship with her.
>>
>>143573941
>progress on vol 10 tl? Is it already complete?
What progress? Nobody has bothered to TL anything. There just wasn't enough interest. You're better off learning Jap.
>>
>>143574144
You missed the bath scene where he clearly stated he likes women but has no interest in a relationship and the constant "I can only see them as children of my friends".
The closest to him emotionally is Albedo because of his sense of guilt, he likes her boobs, and he respects her skills as a manager and confidant. She was the one he told everything to before going to face Shalltear when he drove her to tears because she thought he was going to abandon them.
That and he has no dick.
Aura is going to let the misunderstanding leak eventually and Albedo will go nuclear.
>>
>>143574469
So all his prospects are blackmailed relationships?
>Albedo: you changed my settings so you should take responsibility!
>Shalltear: my creator made me this way, so you shall accept my love!
>Aura: Its been very lonely since Bukuchagama sama left so...
>>
>>143574813
Poor Ainz, he will never find a woman that truly loves him for his true self. The NPCs only love him because they were programmed to do so and Evileye only loves a fake persona. Will he ever find a woman where he will get into an actual romantic relationship? The sad thing is that even if he finds one Albedo would most surely plot her death. That's why Beholder Mage Girl is needed.
>>
>>143574813
Mostly Albedo since thats the only one he cares about since it was an error on his part and the wound is fresh.
Plus he's a titman.
I think the real reason is that Albedo is the only one who he opens up to, if out of guilt or simply because she's the smartest.
>>143575253
He's a skeleton now things aren't the same any-
>beholder mage girl
fuck I almost took you seriously get out.
>>
Overlord Dub might get announced tomorrow at Anime Expo.
>>
>>143575846
Well at least it will probably boost the popularity and maybe get some traction behind another season. I personally wont be watching it but whatever.
>>
>>143575253
>Albedo would most surely plot her death
This fucking meme needs to die, Albedo is ok with Ainz having a Harem, she just wants to be the top wife
>>
>>143576071
Yeah I don't know what dumb bastard started that one, if anything Albedo is a selfish bitch who would take Nazarick down in flames if it meant she could get the bone, not suicide.
>>
PERORONCINOOOOOOOOO!(nsfw)
http://futalog.com/pic/l_160409_1460133132404_jpg_399796684.html
>>
File: 20283990052431.jpg (17 KB, 344x135) Image search: [Google]
20283990052431.jpg
17 KB, 344x135
Found new stuff on the nip archive, a pity they are small.
>>
File: 9499709860386.png (14 KB, 344x135) Image search: [Google]
9499709860386.png
14 KB, 344x135
>>
File: 4074471518313.png (19 KB, 344x135) Image search: [Google]
4074471518313.png
19 KB, 344x135
>>
File: 3815485466793.jpg (95 KB, 343x315) Image search: [Google]
3815485466793.jpg
95 KB, 343x315
>>
File: 1459465146208.jpg (10 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1459465146208.jpg
10 KB, 250x99
>>
File: 7708499925495.jpg (726 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
7708499925495.jpg
726 KB, 1280x720
Dwarf kingdom
>>
File: 1458335192628 (1).jpg (7 KB, 250x163) Image search: [Google]
1458335192628 (1).jpg
7 KB, 250x163
>>
File: 11010109636056.jpg (321 KB, 1400x764) Image search: [Google]
11010109636056.jpg
321 KB, 1400x764
>>
File: 10494039976236.png (13 KB, 344x135) Image search: [Google]
10494039976236.png
13 KB, 344x135
>>
File: 12709703353347.png (24 KB, 344x135) Image search: [Google]
12709703353347.png
24 KB, 344x135
>>
File: 1458413233180 (1).jpg (6 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1458413233180 (1).jpg
6 KB, 250x99
>>
File: 10460152451226.jpg (167 KB, 752x910) Image search: [Google]
10460152451226.jpg
167 KB, 752x910
>>
File: 5077338642363.jpg (124 KB, 800x478) Image search: [Google]
5077338642363.jpg
124 KB, 800x478
>>
>>143561424

From what i understand about Workes, i think they kinda deserved it.

Before they take a Job, they are gathering Information and considering to refuse it, should the risk outweigh the Price.
And they had no Infromation about this Place at all. Experience and things they heared about other Workes, who did died because of taking risky Jobs, screaming at them "Nope!".

The only thing i find Sad is, that Arche got off so easy. She should have become Shalltear's Pet for the rest of her existence. She should have absolutely Obedience towards her Mistress, that not even seing her Sister's, would change anything in her Mind or Heart, besides "Obeying Mistress".
>>
File: 1457724249501.jpg (10 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1457724249501.jpg
10 KB, 250x99
>>
File: 1457792559948.jpg (11 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1457792559948.jpg
11 KB, 250x99
>>
File: 1457790116289.jpg (9 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1457790116289.jpg
9 KB, 250x99
>>
File: 1457722734971.jpg (5 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1457722734971.jpg
5 KB, 250x99
>>
File: 1457785503436.jpg (8 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1457785503436.jpg
8 KB, 250x99
>>
File: 1457894645450.jpg (11 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1457894645450.jpg
11 KB, 250x99
>>
File: 1457963797388.jpg (7 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1457963797388.jpg
7 KB, 250x141
Nigun summoning the strongest angel humanity knows.
>>
File: 1457968637899.jpg (8 KB, 190x250) Image search: [Google]
1457968637899.jpg
8 KB, 190x250
>>
File: 1457965821443.jpg (8 KB, 250x155) Image search: [Google]
1457965821443.jpg
8 KB, 250x155
>>
File: 1458231942899.jpg (9 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1458231942899.jpg
9 KB, 250x99
Managed to find shalltear raping yuri, will upload it on imgur and post link later.
>>
File: 1458232694858.jpg (7 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1458232694858.jpg
7 KB, 250x99
>>
>>143576971
>http://futalog.com/pic/l_160409_1460133132404_jpg_399796684.html
I feel I should translate this for all mankind. However, my JP is not good.

Playing with Nemu-chan

Nemu-chan lifts her dress after being asked. Her face is bright red with embarrassment.

Nemu: Uncle Birdman... is this... okay?

Nemu: It's scary... onee-chan...!

Nemu was quite disturbed by the request of the scarf-wearing maniac to take her clothes off. Not knowing what will happen to her next, her young body trembles in fear.

Peroroncino: My Laputa... is right here! (there is a deep meaning to this)
(TL Note: he might be referring to the redheaded loli with braids from Laputa: Castle In The Sky)

Peroroncino the birdman saved the village from the clutches of the Slaine Theocracy, who were disguised as Imperial soldiers. The village chief offered all their money to him. However, Peroroncino refused the money in exchange for a one-night stand with Nemu. She actually suggested herself in place of Enri to the village chief and his wife. After all, this was a world where the strong ate the weak.

At first, she had no idea what kind of choice she was making. "I'm fine, onee-chan."

Once she realised the true misfortune she had gotten herself into after sensing the reaction from around her, Nemu continued smiling, so as not to make her big sister worry.

The fact that she was hiding her unease excited Peroroncino, who pushed aside his own guilt at the thought of doing lewd things with her. However, the thought that he would trample a young girl's heart only made his penis harder, and soaked her panties.

Pero: Keep it a secret from my big sis, Momonga-san... Uehihi~
>>
File: 1458229066962.jpg (5 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1458229066962.jpg
5 KB, 250x99
>>
>>143577367
>>143577496
>>143577564
Delicious
>>
>>143577564
I wonder if original settings Albedo would of have sex with women? Is there any relationship between the word "bitch" in Japanese and lesbians?
>>
File: 1458140646895.jpg (18 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1458140646895.jpg
18 KB, 250x238
>>143577801
Peroroncino!!!!!
Thanks for translations.
>>
File: 1458134021715.jpg (9 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1458134021715.jpg
9 KB, 250x99
>>
>>143577874
Someone should go over it, I'm not too confident of the longer bits. It should be roughly accurate but more accuracy is better.
>>
File: 1458282845827.jpg (12 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1458282845827.jpg
12 KB, 250x200
>>
File: 1458480949744.jpg (8 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1458480949744.jpg
8 KB, 250x99
>>
File: 1458476946079.jpg (8 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1458476946079.jpg
8 KB, 250x99
>>
File: 1458475595450.jpg (9 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1458475595450.jpg
9 KB, 250x140
>>
>>143562260
>Konosuba
>discussing anything.

kek, good one.
>>
File: 1458749554176.jpg (9 KB, 224x250) Image search: [Google]
1458749554176.jpg
9 KB, 224x250
>>
File: 1458584577320.jpg (9 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1458584577320.jpg
9 KB, 250x99
>>
File: 1458579288868.jpg (9 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1458579288868.jpg
9 KB, 250x99
>>
File: 1459200282991.jpg (4 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1459200282991.jpg
4 KB, 250x140
http://imgur.com/a/iai8I
Shalltear raping Yuri and Ainz with his create penis magic.
>>
File: 1459343208799.jpg (8 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1459343208799.jpg
8 KB, 250x99
>>
File: 1459348401584.jpg (9 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1459348401584.jpg
9 KB, 250x99
>>
File: 19119282270570.png (615 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
19119282270570.png
615 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: 1459002550295.jpg (10 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1459002550295.jpg
10 KB, 250x99
>>
File: 17802732190800.jpg (18 KB, 344x135) Image search: [Google]
17802732190800.jpg
18 KB, 344x135
>>
File: 18628069553940.png (20 KB, 344x135) Image search: [Google]
18628069553940.png
20 KB, 344x135
>>
File: 10791577234746.png (17 KB, 344x135) Image search: [Google]
10791577234746.png
17 KB, 344x135
>>
File: 12065745943317.jpg (297 KB, 500x740) Image search: [Google]
12065745943317.jpg
297 KB, 500x740
>>
>>143578207
>http://imgur.com/a/iai8I
Delicious.

I wish they could be drawn bigger, but I guess being small lets them get cranked out faster.
>>
File: 15789882565899.jpg (40 KB, 339x474) Image search: [Google]
15789882565899.jpg
40 KB, 339x474
>>
File: 13740157520598.jpg (29 KB, 344x135) Image search: [Google]
13740157520598.jpg
29 KB, 344x135
I guess i should upload all my folder somewhere when i have the time.
>>
File: 14743401002748.png (19 KB, 344x135) Image search: [Google]
14743401002748.png
19 KB, 344x135
I have more stuff but will stop here for now.
>>
>>143578500
Yes, you should.
>>
>>143578411
I don't think bodies are supposed to do that.
>>
File: 6963673342854.jpg (86 KB, 600x803) Image search: [Google]
6963673342854.jpg
86 KB, 600x803
>>
>>143578475
I wonder if Chair will ask Ainz if he prefers DFC or Cow tits during their trip.
>>
File: 7402603414074.png (17 KB, 344x135) Image search: [Google]
7402603414074.png
17 KB, 344x135
>>143579040
Who knows, maybe he has same taste as peroroncino?
>>
>>
>>
>>143579334
>we have older Aura art
>no older Chair art still
>>
File: 1450103869837.jpg (11 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1450103869837.jpg
11 KB, 250x99
>>143579442
Have some aura instead, Shalltear cant grow up.
I hope i find art of Mare with the elves maids too.
>>
File: froggirl.png (60 KB, 180x182) Image search: [Google]
froggirl.png
60 KB, 180x182
>>143579489
>Shalltear cant grow up
but imagine her with a fully developed body
>>
File: Mare_SINK.png (342 KB, 425x600) Image search: [Google]
Mare_SINK.png
342 KB, 425x600
>still nothing for this

someday i hope

someday
>>
File: 1456922493672.jpg (9 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1456922493672.jpg
9 KB, 250x99
Unexpected twist in Ulbert and Touch Me 's relationship.
>>
>>143579594
>Mare getting raped
But that's wrong he should be the one doing the raping.
>>
Anon-kun, chuuu...
>>
File: 1456834901864.jpg (10 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1456834901864.jpg
10 KB, 250x99
>>143579716
Fk, forgot pic.
>>
File: Zesshi.jpg (1 MB, 777x1098) Image search: [Google]
Zesshi.jpg
1 MB, 777x1098
Baidu delivers.
>>
>>143579848
What the hell is Zesshi wearing?
>>
File: 1456747746657.jpg (10 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1456747746657.jpg
10 KB, 250x99
>>143579848
>pink
I would have preferred white.
>>
>>143579887
Player gear?
>>
File: 1456750371705.jpg (12 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1456750371705.jpg
12 KB, 250x240
>>
I think it is only a matter of time before Clementine is revived, she will probably reveal to the Slane Theocrazy that Ainz and Momon are the same person (after some healthy torture).
>>
Furry Lupus having sex.
http://futalog.com/pic_d/m/160228/1456664619355.jpg
>>
>>143580006
>Theocrazy
My sides.
>>
>>143579848
I'm not a fan of her clothes/equipment.

I always pictured her equipment looking similar to Shalltears Valkyrie armor.

And we'll probably get no official art of her still in vol 11
>>
File: 1456674457799.jpg (10 KB, 99x250) Image search: [Google]
1456674457799.jpg
10 KB, 99x250
Fuck nips ,their small pics and shitty archive.
>>
>>143580006
I doubt she'll be sane enough to answer any questions after having Ainz's calcium enriched embrace permanently etched into her memory
>>
>>143580197
She'll probably lose all reason when wrapped in the arms of her brother after such a long separation.
>>
File: 1455978948429.jpg (6 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1455978948429.jpg
6 KB, 250x99
Just found another clementine.
>>
File: 1456062688088.jpg (9 KB, 250x122) Image search: [Google]
1456062688088.jpg
9 KB, 250x122
>>
>>143580197
I want to enrich her with calcium.

By which I mean I want to insert my bone into her.
>>
File: 1456063921296.jpg (13 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1456063921296.jpg
13 KB, 250x230
Rabbit EvilEye
>>
File: 1456153294839.jpg (13 KB, 250x175) Image search: [Google]
1456153294839.jpg
13 KB, 250x175
>>
File: 1455915945817.jpg (7 KB, 250x98) Image search: [Google]
1455915945817.jpg
7 KB, 250x98
Only Ainz-sama knows (the keikaku).
>>
>Volume 10
>no puppets
>no brows
>no strong men
>no beautiful women
>no smell of amonia
>no poker face
>no expensive items that you would never be able to afford even if you worked a lifetime
>no uwah

what happened?
>>
File: 1455708118478.jpg (6 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1455708118478.jpg
6 KB, 250x99
>>143580501
Lack of Narberal.
>>
File: 1455708595443.jpg (8 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1455708595443.jpg
8 KB, 250x99
>>
>>143580401
>Mare sneezes
>he wakes up and sees the mutilated bodies of lvl 1 maids everywhere
>>
>>143580501
>>no puppets
Walking Corpse-sama
>>no brows
He does this all the time
>>no strong men
Osk
>>no beautiful women
Albedo
>>no smell of amonia
That was only in book 1
>>no poker face
Ainz does this all the time
>>no expensive items that you would never be able to afford even if you worked a lifetime
Shortsword
>>no uwah
No Cz
>>
>>143580556
anyone have that Overlord LN bingo?
>>
File: 1455632359038.jpg (29 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1455632359038.jpg
29 KB, 250x250
>>143580592
Have the big version in my folder but too busy with checking the nip archive.
>>
File: 1455540259121.jpg (7 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1455540259121.jpg
7 KB, 250x99
>>
File: overlord bingo.jpg (3 KB, 88x100) Image search: [Google]
overlord bingo.jpg
3 KB, 88x100
>>143580620
meant this one, since desu died I cant seem to find it
>>
File: 1455542034612.jpg (9 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1455542034612.jpg
9 KB, 250x99
>>
File: 1455364853350.jpg (9 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1455364853350.jpg
9 KB, 250x99
>>143580685
Use cuck instead.
>>
I'm planning to release the revised version of volume 2 tonight at the usual time after mocking the EU.
>>
>>143580747
godspeed
>>
File: 1455449382923.jpg (8 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1455449382923.jpg
8 KB, 250x99
>>143580747
Revised version?
>starts drooling
>>
File: 1455451805767.jpg (9 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1455451805767.jpg
9 KB, 250x99
>>143580747
Do you accept holy offers in valentine chocolate currency?
>>
File: 1455454113784.jpg (9 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1455454113784.jpg
9 KB, 250x99
One more choco!
Plus Waargh sucking Nfirea cock.
http://futalog.com/pic_d/m/160214/1455454589581.jpg
>>
File: 1455456199405.jpg (10 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1455456199405.jpg
10 KB, 250x99
>>
File: 1455458483201.jpg (10 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1455458483201.jpg
10 KB, 250x99
>>
File: 1455293213076.jpg (11 KB, 250x175) Image search: [Google]
1455293213076.jpg
11 KB, 250x175
>>
File: 1455294969094.jpg (7 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1455294969094.jpg
7 KB, 250x99
>>
File: bingo_1.png (276 KB, 1470x1656) Image search: [Google]
bingo_1.png
276 KB, 1470x1656
>>143580592

this one? there are some more.
>>
More sexy Yuri.
http://futalog.com/pic_d/m/160211/1455184343689.jpg
>>
>>143580797
>>143580815
Chocos are sweet, but Overlord lewds and purchasing Overlord merch for yourself will do in a pinch.
>>
File: entoma_22.png (518 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
entoma_22.png
518 KB, 600x849
>>143562829

Always.
>>
File: 1455112354643.jpg (19 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1455112354643.jpg
19 KB, 250x231
>>
File: jD-7efy4pRc.jpg (73 KB, 427x604) Image search: [Google]
jD-7efy4pRc.jpg
73 KB, 427x604
>>
File: 1467452443.png (694 KB, 800x1697) Image search: [Google]
1467452443.png
694 KB, 800x1697
>>
File: 1454934182660.jpg (12 KB, 125x250) Image search: [Google]
1454934182660.jpg
12 KB, 125x250
Cant find bigger version.
>>
File: 14431935518253.png (464 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
14431935518253.png
464 KB, 600x800
>>
File: 1454848998290.jpg (8 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1454848998290.jpg
8 KB, 250x99
Is this beholder girl, nip version?Holy caster instead of magician.
>>
File: 1454853306440.jpg (16 KB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
1454853306440.jpg
16 KB, 250x209
No idea if fanart of Surshana or what.
>これの作者って黄金バットのファンかね
>骸骨で俺tsueeだし
俺tsueeで寝込みを襲われなくて毒殺の可能性を無くして美人局にも引っかからない主人公を作った結果アンデッドになってしまったらしいよ
でもってweb版だと見た目は骸骨じゃなくてミイラみたいな感じになっている
>>
File: 20160110152836130.jpg (128 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160110152836130.jpg
128 KB, 848x1200
Chair a QT!
>>
File: 1454786552182.jpg (8 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1454786552182.jpg
8 KB, 250x99
Keeno a QT too!
>>
>>143581420
No, but this looks like a great "civilian disguise" to use.
>>
>>143581446
That's just an interpretation of Ainz as described in the web novel, where's he's more zombie-like.
>>
>>143581764
So web version Ainz looks like Surshana?
>inb4 parallel universe Ainz is Surshana
>>
>>143581791
>So web version Ainz looks like Surshana?
We don't even know what Surshana looks like.
>>
>>143581791
>>143581898
Clem's bro mistook Ainz for Surshana, so that's likely. I suppose being able to chuck a multi-ton slab of stone doesn't hurt either/
>>
>>143565274
But still not strong enough to make them even handle more than 1:1 ratio of DK/SE according to the ex-BS in the ruling 12.
>>
>>143570415
That's the reason she has to guide Sebas in all matters related to building a family.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 178

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.