[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ReFujoshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: sfkjsf.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sfkjsf.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>ugly duckling girls with glasses and no tits

This is fujoshit, right?

There is no reason for me to watch this if I'm a heterosexual male, right?
>>
>>143547698
Read it for yourself, faggot.
>>
File: bunch-of-sage-leaves.jpg (23 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
bunch-of-sage-leaves.jpg
23 KB, 700x466
>>143547698
Ah yes, the start-of-season shitposting.
>>
>>143547776
>>143547776
>plebbit shills
>mangaonly fags
oh boy, summer has started.
>>
>>143548173
If you want to be spoonfed look somewhere else, newshit.
>>
Is this the prequel to Re:Zero?
>>
She's a ReLife employee. Black haired girl is a RealLife test subject. The webcomic takes way too fucking long to progress. It's really mediocre.
>>
>>143547698
I think she's cute.
>>
>>143547698
best girl
>>
>>143547698
Is this word losing so much meaning that it's now warping around to anti-meaning?
Why the fuck would you determine something's 'fujoshit' without even making reference to the male characters, who are the entire fucking focus of fujoshi?
>>
>>143547698
>short Braids
>Glasses
An is a cute OP. You have to be gay to not like how she looks.
>>
>The story follows Kaizaki Arata, a 27-year-old jobless man, who fails at every job interview he had after quitting his last company. His life changes after he met Yoake Ryou of the ReLife Research Institute, who offered him a drug that can change his appearance to 17-years-old and to become a subject in an experiment for one year. Thus, he begins his life as a high school student once more.
>>
>>143547698
did they fug?
>>
>>143548301
Pretty obvious that all transfer students were relifers

How long until the plot becomes "Birth rate is so low that 90% of the people in school are now relifers"
>>
>>143549509
Probably because I have a dirty mind, but this plot sounds lecherous.
>>
>they released the whole season at once
Intredasting
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.