[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oreshura
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
I don't get it; like why did he go out of his way to keep Masuzu around both when Mana showed up, and at the end with that contest at the end?

There was absolutely no chemistry between those characters; he was like a genuinely nice guy, and she was a genuinely bad person.

And I'm not talking about the chunni notebook blackmail, that was pretty funny/cute etc... I don't really even consider that legitimate blackmail since it's just embarrassing chunni stuff as opposed to typical japanese blackmail plots where some girl gets turned into a sex slave over dirty pictures etc... I'm talking about the active malicious (and not at all cute or funny) antagonism of the other haremettes by main girl.

Did the natsukawa family have ANY redeeming properties in the source material or something? because it was frankly mindboggling that MC wasn't like take her and get the fuck out and good riddance in ep 6.
>>
Orange >> *
>>
Silver > Black > Pink > shit > Orange
>>
its a harem what you expect
>>
File: 1385875075448.jpg (2 MB, 1800x3168) Image search: [Google]
1385875075448.jpg
2 MB, 1800x3168
>>143547533
Mah nigga.
>>
File: 1466634004714.jpg (496 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466634004714.jpg
496 KB, 707x1000
>>143547533
>>143548061
These guy get it.
>>
Pink best girl
>>
pink = orange > black
>>
File: Madotsuki.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Madotsuki.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
>>143547489
>>143548269
>orange above anyone
>>
Because he's a harem protag and they help every bird with broken wings no matter what. The notebook means nothing because he acts like a retard in front of people anyway.
>>
>>143548384
>broken wings
She doesn't have a tragic back story, she's just a bitch.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.