[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what? You guys think that Griffith should just forget about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1467385321637.png (986 KB, 728x1138) Image search: [Google]
1467385321637.png
986 KB, 728x1138
So what? You guys think that Griffith should just forget about all his comrades and all the blood he spilled in order to make his own Kingdom?

Think about what would have become of the Band of the Hawk after rescuing Griffith. They would have been hunted down and would've spent their entire lives living in fear. "But couldn't they just dissolve the group and live normal lives?" Are you dumb? What about all the thousands that died for them? You just want their deaths to be in vein?

Griffith did the right thing. He respected the deaths of his fallen comrades and made a difficult sacrifice in order to bring about prosperity and peace in s new world. I don't think you or I could have done what Griffith did. In truth,Griffith is a greater man than you,I or anyone else ever could be.
>>
>>143546435
And then he raped Casca.
>>
>>143546435
And then he raped casca in front of guts why?

Not sure how that act helps in any. It was simply malicious. For his ends he would have simply sacrificed both of them.
>>
>>143546608
HOLY SHIT ARE YOU ME?!?!?

>>143546698
Here
>>
>>143546435
Griffith fucking Casca was a means of getting back at Guts, but God Hand allowed Griffith to get tortured for a full year when they could of stopped it. Why is he cool with them?
>>
>>143546608
>>143546698
>>143546873
FEMTO RAPED CASCA YOU FUCKING IMBECILES
>>
>>143547046
>Bruce Wayne and Batman are two different people.
>>
>>143547095
Femto = Demon

Griffith = Human

(You) = Retard
>>
>>143547188
Batman=Vigilante
Bruce Wayne=Playboy
(You)=Retard
>>
>>143547525
Fuck off retard. Those are both completely different things.
>>
>>143547525
> HURR DURR BATMAN IS BRUCE WAYNE

Fucking conspiratards.
>>
>>143547674
They're never together in the same room.
>>
Even if Griffith and Femto are two completely different entities, it was still Griffith's choice to become Femto (a demon).

And he never seems that remorseful about it afterwards when he regains physical form.
>>
Berserk is going to end with Griffith Turning into a loli after all members of GodHand die and Guts and Casca raise her along with the moonlight boy as a happy family
>>
>>143547873

So? I've never seen Superman in the same room as ANYONE from the Ford, Rothschild, or Rockefeller families. Are they superheroes? Fucking listen to yourself.

Now, Patrick Bateman actually *looks* like Batman. His fucking name pretty much IS Patrick "Batman". I know that sounds crazy, but it makes a lot more fucking sense than Bruce Wayne.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Bateman is a pseudonym for Christian Bale. I've never seen THEM in the same room either.
>>
>>143546608
Who cares? She wanted it anyway
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.