[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is name for style of torture used on Griffith in Berserk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1467350696889.png (425 KB, 969x702) Image search: [Google]
1467350696889.png
425 KB, 969x702
What is name for style of torture used on Griffith in Berserk where spikes driven into non-vital parts of body?

Mod: Please give reason for delete my thread earlier, no violation of rule made, this discussion germane to anime. I have no reason to disrespect establishment!
>>
>tripfag
>asking offtopic shit
Mods were right. Hope this time you get b&.
>>
>>143533519
>offtopic
How is offtopic? Berserk is anime no?

What wrong with you? You have hard time make friend?
>>
Fuck off tripfag holy shit you're a fucking retard.
>>
It's fictional. I am not aware of there being any long-term torture employed in medieval Europe just for the sake of torturing people.
Generally you can separate torture into 2 different kinds:
1) for the purpose extraction of information (which doesn't work, as countless studies have shown)
2) as a public spectacle and warning (which has since fallen out of favor in most western countries)
>>
File: 1317002237781.jpg (109 KB, 445x500) Image search: [Google]
1317002237781.jpg
109 KB, 445x500
>>143533385
It's using an on-topic subject to ask a really specific question that is itself, rather off-topic.

This would be more obvious if your question had an obvious board to match up to, but it isn't because there isn't a medieval torture board. For example, if it were a racing anime instead of Berserk, and you had asked what kind of style of wheel was on some car, it would be better to ask /o/ and not here. Hence veiled off topic.

Although in doing so, though, either way it should be obvious that it's a dumb exercise to begin with to even ask while not realizing that sometimes people just make shit up to look cool. I.e that wheel on that car may not have a specific match in real life, and neither would Griffith's technique.
>>
>>143533385
I don't think that was ever used, at least not like that. It's similar to the iron maiden, that had movable spikes to pierce non-vital areas, but the point of the iron maiden was in fact to kill you, allbeit slowly.
>>
Its called acupuncture. You can get it from local chinese slaves
>>
>>143533385
what part of the body is that?
>>
>>143533385
Go away tripfag
>>
File: 1405814735345.jpg (29 KB, 279x304) Image search: [Google]
1405814735345.jpg
29 KB, 279x304
>>143533519
>>143533566
>>143536707
>getting this triggered over a trip
Autism everyone.
>>
stabbing
>>
>>143533385
Kill yourself, tripshit.
>>
File: rail-tracer.png (270 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
rail-tracer.png
270 KB, 704x396
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.