[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the point of this character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (1 MB, 1264x715) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1264x715
what's the point of this character
>>
>>143526133

Evil for the sake of being evil. A horribly written character in another cash grab show.
>>
PLOT
DEVICE

Still wasn't too bad, there were worse before and there will be worse in the future
>>
>>143526133
They needed an evil antagonist and said close enough
>>
>>143526133
Only redeemable thing about him is his voice actor
>>
>>143527153
can't recognize
>>
File: 1463714277836.png (150 KB, 348x305) Image search: [Google]
1463714277836.png
150 KB, 348x305
>>143527379
>>
>>143527457
wow
>>
>>143526133
Evil for the sake of being evil. They just needed someone to make the main antagonist.

They should have just went the "There's an intelligent zombie" route instead of making a character that's literally dooming humanity because MUH REVENGE and daddy issues.
>>
>>143527925
They could have went for the "evil for the greater good", he could have been someone with a decent endgame, but methods that clashed against Ikoma's.
>>
>>143526133
Give the show a purpose, before Biba it was

>We are going to Kongokaku
>We are not there yet

For 7 out of 12 eps. Also clear the Mumei and Ikoma arcs.
>>
>>143526133
Daddy issues
>>
>>143526133
Just your average DARWINIAN ONLY STRONGEST SURVIVE cunt.
>>
Who cares the show was fucking shit
>>
>>143530668

I liked it until Bibi showed up, I felt that episode is where the entire show turned from good to bad.

Has any other show gone to shit in one episode before?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.