[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzd 7P8vBkFQ How do you fee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzd7P8vBkFQ

How do you feel about rape scenes used as character development for the protagonist?
>>
>>143525823
horny
>>
>>143525823
Rape is my favorie tag.
>>
>>143525823
What the fuck that's fucking depressing. Now Yuuji being so cold makes sense
>>
File: donovan-small.jpg (62 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
donovan-small.jpg
62 KB, 200x200
>>143525823
Good
>>
>>143525823
Came here expecting to fap.
Was not dissapointed.
>>
Isn't this the series where the boy gets raped by his NBR sister?
>>
>>143527203
No it was consensual. When the sister turns out to be alive he wants to fuck her as soon as possible.

Also all they did was kissing

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KSuvj_DYKCw
>>
>>143525823
Yuuji didn't deserve any of this. He did nothing wrong. It made him a badass, but he didn't deserve that shit
>>
>>143527328
What a considerate sister
>>
>>143525823
Why didn't they just call the police after he hit his father? Who called the police after the suicide?
>>
>>143525823
Cheap way to cause emotional impact on the viewer.
>>
Why did the mom kill herself tho
>>
>>143525823
>this is from Grisaia
Guess I'll have to watch the show tehn
>>
>>143525823
>Pure evil act affects MC
it's shit.
>>
>>143529443
PTSD?
>>
>>143525823
it's fucking stupid and overdone
also it can turn the fucking autistic fanbase against the author which will force him to retcon the rape because muh purity
>>
After the first season I seriously thought Grisaia's writing took a dive. The quality of the characterization and events was of an edgy 14 years old.
Shame because Cherry's backstory was pretty fucking great.
>>
>>143531048
Cherry's backstory was nonsensical. It made Japan look like a south american country, I mean nobody came? It was a public road.
>>
>>143525823
Depends on how it's handled. It's overdone and usually mishandled, but that describes 90% of everything in anime.
>>
GOOSH GOOSH
>>
>>143529380
Agreed. Father was overly villainous, and the mom suicide felt forced.
>>
>>143525823
Woah, melodrama

Drunk husband wants more beer and has no other reason to be completely psychotic, makes sense
>>
>>143525823
>Did you buy the booze!?
>Yeah
I shouldnt have laughed why the fuck did he buy it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.