[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EUe a e a SEL a e aa uu. Ooe ea Aa: Aae An i sch eral? Ueene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: autistic.jpg (48 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
autistic.jpg
48 KB, 1008x720
EUe a e a SEL a e aa uu. Ooe ea Aa: Aae An i sch eral?

Ueene ee ovi a eeue:

Eueue 1 aaueue: auaue aaa seueuci de gil aak ILLe aa SEL aaa nor aci ton?

Eueue 2 eieu: aaa baa eneeder aa ele aa KII aaele aa du r ugs aa SEL, ?? Eaauely ,e NORAC

Eueue 3 : ueue aa oke aapoop aaehejaakea aueue houe houl i ulelk aa a FAH theee r, eaacley aa ame reult. poebly eneetic?

Eueue 3: Ueue alla sssee sseeter iial all dogen iiiit oorache, cimilar aa ell, veer ylos moorale.

Eueue 3: UURAA aa eu Aalae BAA SSUUU. SAASEL YY???

Eueue 3: OOEk aa sch uue llan daa lacc oe ffffffr eeen s (Aalll ssuuu ii aaa vie cem oo saat kiing nooa feerned.)

Eueue 3: Th ee weater off Cciiis chan, aaay lmao, a aa kiing off AN I CHE.

Eueue 3: Keie Je sus (PB UH)

Eueue 3: I aaeder aa pii za aan d I dii nt tip tee guuy.

Taueu all. Waueu aeuer oure tohauts?
>>
And u don't seem to understand
>>
>>143521258
pls go back to church Xard
>>
File: deja vu.png (88 KB, 1113x82) Image search: [Google]
deja vu.png
88 KB, 1113x82
>>
>>143521258
Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.
>>
>>143521348
A SHAME YOU WERE AN HONEST MAAAAAAAAAAAAN
>>
>>143521348
I LOVE how this is the first response you see to any type of thread like this where someone is diligently criticizing this anime. No one would ever dare to critique this anime because they know that as soon as they post their thread or article, etc., all the elitist neckbeards will speint to their computers and mash away this MEME of a phrase like a sleeper cell whenever someone would DARE to make fun of "beautiful, precious, innocent Lain :(((".
How sad and pathetic you people truly are. Anytime a man is brave enough to step up and contradict your shallow thought and beliefs about this anime like bravehearted OP here, you just sit there and soam this meme, thinking you're the heroes that Lain deserves, while not actually providing any sort of counterargument, antithesis, or even an actual discussion with OP just because you're afraid of the cold hard truth that OP has been constantly trying to show you people.
It's a main key point and recurring theme of the show: that Lain has Aspergers'/ is on the Autism spectrum. But, of course, you would never dare to think otherwise because you believe that you are the highest caliber of anime watcher which is like being the world's strongest squatter as a quadroplegic.
Fact is, OP has been diligently giving us proper facts and evidences about the anime that PROVE that Lain is at least somewhat autistic.
But no, just type out that phrase as the penultimate response to any criticism of the show because you're the hero that Lain, oh so deserves as you sit there in the dark on your computer thinking you've won the battle because... Well... Where else did you learn it from other than your autistic favorite herself: Lain.
See ya nerds.
>>
>>143523570
I can't find this copypasta
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.