[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hayate no Gotoku!HnG Chapter 534
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: img000016[1].png (315 KB, 890x1300) Image search: [Google]
img000016[1].png
315 KB, 890x1300
Fuck you Hata, don't you dare make any girl suffer.

Also, A-Tan best girl, she was shown thrice.
>>
>>143520974
Nagi heart will break like A-tan did before, thus opening again the royal palace
>>
Hina > Nagi > A-tan
>>
>>143520974
i read this to about chapter 200 what kind of stories could they posisbly make that would take up over 300 more chapters?
>>
>>143522220
mostly Idol and doujin namek
>>
>>143520974
The retard plans to get heartbroken himself. He's too oblivious to realize how popular he is and too much of a saint to get anyone else suffer, let alone his precious lady.

Odds are he's going to ask out someone who he thinks hates him, and get confused as fuck when Hinagiku says yes.
>>
>>143522342
>too much of a saint, after all tha S claim of 2 weeks ago

anon, please
>>
>>143522439
He's a saint towards his lady. He has never shown anything but his best side towards her. So much that after all this time she still believes he's infautated with her. He's only a jerk towards people who don't trigger his protective instinct, like Tama, the priest or the three idiots.
>>
>>143520974
A-tan a worst girl.
>>
Harem end or I riot.
>>
>>143522318
Such a shame too, Hayate's interactions with Ruka is great.
>>
>>143522342
I can see that happening. Fuck you Hata, don't you dare do that to Hinagiku.
>>
>>143520974
A-Tan is truly the best
>>
>>143520974
Hina = Ruka > Athena > Nagi = Little Bitch > the rest.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.