[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Full Metal Panic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: burning person.jpg (136 KB, 988x951) Image search: [Google]
burning person.jpg
136 KB, 988x951
Haven't seen an FMP thread in a while since the new season hype died down. Currently marathoning the novels, I'm half way through "Come Make My Day" and I can't believe I waited this long to read the novels.
>>
File: Perky.jpg (196 KB, 693x944) Image search: [Google]
Perky.jpg
196 KB, 693x944
Still mad
>>
File: 1445654422652.png (55 KB, 193x182) Image search: [Google]
1445654422652.png
55 KB, 193x182
I don't want to have to go to /m/ to discuss FMP.
>>
>>143519851
where are you reading them at? how true is the anime to the novels? I've been meaning to get into this fore years but I never did
>>
>>143521135
The anime adapts up to vol 5, I would say (in retrospect) it's an overall good adaption. If there are a few anons interested I'll do a torrent for the novels. I really like the novels, but don't expect fumoffu (sadly), Gatoh gets darker every volume.
>>
>>143521471
if it is't to much trouble i'd like them
>>
>>143521135
Sans season 1, the anime is better than the novels. But this is because the author is good friends with KyoAni and did all the writing for the anime and made it better than what he wrote in the novels.
>>
>>143519851
Any news about that new FMP anime?
>>
>>143522054
Probably nothing until October for the Fantasia Bunko festival which will be exactly a year after the anime was announced.
>>
>>143522133
I see, thanks.
>>
>>143521767
I'll see about putting a torrent together tonight, I'll put it on Nyaa.

>>143521817
I think Kyoani did a great job, not sure if I'd say better.
>>
>>143522595
thanks
>>
File: smugmultiverse.jpg (561 KB, 633x956) Image search: [Google]
smugmultiverse.jpg
561 KB, 633x956
>>143522711
Actually after a quick google search I found the group I dl'd mine from, the Tokyopop translations are missing but you should be able to find those. Saves me making a torrent.

http://xmistervx.blogspot.com/
>>
>>143522711
>>143523186
Also don't miss the side stories at the bottom of the page, it's not on that site but there's also "once_before_a_mission.pdf" it's not worth doing a torrent for it alone but googling it alone with quotes should find it.
>>
>>143519987
Is Lemon actually Benny's French brother? And did Gatoh ever try hard to make Namsak a /m/ Roanapur, but I forgave him because of the Nami illustrations.
>>
Opinions on Sigma and Another?
>>
After putting this series off for years and years I finally got around to watching the anime. 7 episodes in, does it get better? I remember this series being really popular back in the day and now, I just don't see it. Never thought I'd hate old high school cliches as much as this.
>>
>>143527595
Better is subjective, it's a common bandwagon thing these days to hate any series that switches between SoL and plot driven episodes. I like it, the best I can answer you is that the highschool setting is about 50/50 of the first season, 100% of fumoffu, and 25% of the TSR. The novels from 4 on change that completely and basically throw Jindai away in spectacular fashion, I like all of it so like everything it's preference.
>>
>>143527595
Yes it gets better, I'm a fan of pretty much everything FMP and I'd say the Kyoani adaptations are objectively superior. As for season one it gets rapidly better after episode 7, as does Kaname. I don't know what you're even watching FMP for ( /k/, /m/, comedy/SoL)
so I can't say what you'd like best but the "wind blows at home" arc is my favorite of the first season. I'd say keep watching and do check out TSR also I linked the novels in an earlier post, if you enjoy Souske being a bad ass and the action aspect of the series I can't recommend the novels highly enough 9 and 8 specifically.
>>
File: FMP-girls.jpg (93 KB, 610x700) Image search: [Google]
FMP-girls.jpg
93 KB, 610x700
Does 4chan still do it for Chidori?
>>
>>143528964
Novels huh
I don't know about reading my anime
Its kind of old and I watched FMA like eight years ago and never saw fumoffu
maybe I'll care when the new one comes out, like the rest of /a/
>>
File: image.jpg (330 KB, 800x876) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330 KB, 800x876
It all became shit after Kaname became soiled goods to Tessa's edgelord brother.

I wish I never read anything and was just content with the show.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.