[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Rei here at this time? She was injured in NERV headquarters.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
Why was Rei here at this time?

She was injured in NERV headquarters.
>>
Rei became godlike late in the series, and goes beyond time and space.

She transcended her own existence because she best girl'd too hard.
>>
>>143514253
This is rei I trapped in eva 00
>>
>>143514453
That's retarded. Fuck off.
>>
>>143514253
Instrumentality had started and just grew as the series progressed.
>>
It's a ghost Rei from EoE

Same for the Rei that shows up at the end of EoE when she was supposed to be already "dead"
>>
>>143514253
Because she's already become a goddess that is omnipresent in End of Evangelion. Watch the final scene of EoE again. She shows up there in the same fashion.
>>
File: FueOl.jpg (48 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
FueOl.jpg
48 KB, 720x450
Rei's story finalizes itself with her liberating herself from the clutches of NERV and attaining the power and glory that was kept from her. In doing so, rapturing all of mankind in the process, and also becoming able to freely travel in time and space.

Rei is there in the end because she's already won in the far future.
>>
>>143514253
What are you talking about. This is only an empty road. Well, with a couple of cars.
>>
>>143514253
2deep
>>
>>143514253
who put a toilet in the middle of the road?
>>
>>143514253
bruh, it's SYBOLLISM! jeez man howd you not get how symbolic and important this scene is man?
>>
File: 1467167352834.jpg (116 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1467167352834.jpg
116 KB, 1024x576
>>
>>143514396
>>143514578
>>143514626
>>143514741
New question, why does ascended Rei pick those bits of space-time to dip back into? I think she's trying to understand Shinji outside the context of his own memory.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.