[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cancerous fandoms!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: research time.png (116 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
research time.png
116 KB, 618x618
Hello there guys, I have a huge request to all of you – this autumn I’m going to make a panel on a local convention about fandoms. I want to discuss and explain different topic covering most hated and cancerous fandoms on the internet… But I will need some help. I want you, guys, to voice your opinions, to say, which fandoms enrage you the most and why do they enrage you? Any help will be appreciated!
>>
the anime fandom

/thread
>>
>>143496875
Obviously. But, you know, some reasons would be nice.
>>
>>143496708
Umaru
NGE
Keit-ai

Reason: memes
>>
>>143496708
Fuck off.
>>>/qa/
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>143497168
Allright, I'll make threads there later, for now I just wanted opinions specifically on anime fandoms here.
>>
>>143496708
You sound like a massive autistic.
>>
>>143497222
You know, there's a reason why I'm researching cancerous fandoms.
>>
>>143496708
the vocaloid fandom
It's just that they circlejerk characters that are really boring and mediocre and ugly to hell and back like it's the most amazing thing ever.

Some annoying fandoms at least latch onto good things and ruin them, but vocaloids are such dull and uninteresting non-characters that it's a fucking wonder that so many people give a shit about them. All they have is the fact that they're mascots for a program that allows people to make shitty J-pop at home. So the whole fandom tries to MAKE those mascots interesting by making a shitton of fanart in hope that some interesting characterization will emerge from it, but since there's nothing special to build upon, it's all over the fucking place. All of the efforts spent making vocaloid fanart and circlejerking them would have been better spent on more appropriate characters and it's really sad to witness so many people idolize something so bland. They go to such lengths as to create several variations of those characters including very creepy insectoid ones in a desperate attempt to give them some flavor, they shoehorn them into crossovers, it's a literal case of cultural cancer: it corrupts everything it touches with blandness, creates metastases that grow on their own and harness the time and resources of creators at the expense of good entertainment.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.