[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about how stupid the premise of this is? >sasuke's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 0001-004.jpg (677 KB, 1928x1400) Image search: [Google]
0001-004.jpg
677 KB, 1928x1400
Can we talk about how stupid the premise of this is?

>sasuke's sharinnegan can't decipher something from kaguya, a user of byakugan and rinnegan.
>naruto gets tired from using ONE shadow clone jutsu despite having kyubi's chakra in him
>there's a foreshadowing that naruto will die, what did sasuke do? the other konoha war veterans?
>rinnegan being used by people in the same clan as kaguya when it's canon that only she and her son have it, rinnegan is now common instead of being a myth
>hot sarada, flatboard hinata, cute sakura, milf ino

aside from the last point, why the fuck does everything seem so wrong?
>>
>>143495669
I think, believe it or not, that the original audience of Naruto has grown too old to like anything new. For example back when I was 13 and I discovered Naruto, I thought that it was the deepest stuff ever, and as I grew up I started hating everything about it,for example all the edgelord villains. And now we get this 'thing' which I can only describe as a turd trying to capitalize on the popularity of the old manga and trying to keep it relevant.
>>
File: kawaii.png (204 KB, 555x551) Image search: [Google]
kawaii.png
204 KB, 555x551
>>143495669
This FUCKING art man, it's so bad
>>
>>143496064
this doesn't even try to be creative, it just throws away everything kishimoto has built up and puts some stupid things for tension and plot.

>>143496175
give it time, kishimoto, just like other mangaka, also had a bad art in the start of their series mind you.
>>
>>143496537
>>143496537
nobody cares anon give it up its just stomping on everything leading up to it. kishi shouldve retired this shit instead of passing the torch to someone who can even imitate what he possessed. id even give it the chance if the art didnt make me cringe
>>
>>143495669
Its not even by the same guy right, It's the GT of Naruto. Years later it'll be take it or leave it amongst the fandom and judging how its being received now, it'll mostly be leave it.
>>
>>143496537
kishimoto SHIT on his own fucking manga with the time skip.
Literally shat down our throats as well.
>>
>>143495669
Naruto is shit and Narutards should commit sudoku.
>>
>>143495669
>sasuke's sharinnegan can't decipher something from kaguya, a user of byakugan and rinnegan.
>rinnegan being used by people in the same clan as kaguya when it's canon that only she and her son have it, rinnegan is now common instead of being a myth

Of all the things to be pissed at, why complain about inconsistent eye shit?

Also, we don't know shit about Kaguya or her fellow ayys. Maybe it's a legend in her planet that eating enough magic juice gives you one or two non-jobber eyes?
>>
>>143499146

because despite naruto's writing being shit i couldn't believe it could've been more shit.
>>
>>143496537
The art during the first part, when Kishimoto was still drawing by hand, was much, much better than when he went digital after the timeskip.
>>
RIP hinata's hyuugas
>>
File: 1455304882485.jpg (376 KB, 677x800) Image search: [Google]
1455304882485.jpg
376 KB, 677x800
>>143495669
I like this new, sluttier Salad.
>>
File: 19.png (174 KB, 833x1200) Image search: [Google]
19.png
174 KB, 833x1200
>>143499710
you mean this piece of shit?
>>
>>143499750
Well, at least she doesn't have Down's syndrome
>>
>>143495669
Its getting cancelled. No one likes this shit, even in japan.
>>
>>143496064

This. I followed Natural up until just around the time skip/Shippu in the manga. Sad as it was, I was a hardcore Natural x Hinata shipper. I even got one of the stupid display headbands and shuriken. At first I just drifted away and checked in very rarely.

Then, I got even older and grew some fucking taste. Naruto is the definition of shonen shock, and a teen manga trying to seem grown up. It's also unreasonably long and the plot collapses under its own weight as it tried to continue long past the point where it might have held up as decent.

Looking back, it actually was semi decent up until just after the Chunin exams, though that might just be nostalgia talking. I liked that while it had silly shit, there seemed to be actual tactics and intelligence behind the fights, rather than just going full DBZ.
>>
>waiting for kaguya chapter and finding this shitty thread
>>
>>143499985
It got a great review in Japan. At least according to what I heard.
>>
>>143502589
The movie or the manga?
>>
File: 1466969002083.jpg (58 KB, 800x406) Image search: [Google]
1466969002083.jpg
58 KB, 800x406
>>143495669
it's almost like the story has been retconned and modified to allow the the series to continue solely for money....
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.