[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yamada and the seven witchs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 000.jpg (1 MB, 835x1200) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
1 MB, 835x1200
What you guys think of this?
>>
It has the same problems as Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. The story gets dragged out to milk the series, and the whole thing suffers because of it. Yamada should've ended when the stuff with the original witches was concluded. Introducing an entirely new cast was a terrible development.
>>
I dropped it just before the second batch of witches showed up and by all accounts that was a good thing to do. Personally I think it should have ended on that chapter where they go on a date to the book store, just expand it to give a bit more closure.

Year ago I read Yankee-kun and dropped it because it dumbed down the characters and spoiled their interactions the longer the author dragged it on for them Yens.
>>
>>143487342
binged read this today and be like "did this just pull a jojo with time/memory loss loops"
>>
Pretty much all above is accurate, excellent first cour but the author didn't take the risk to give closure to the original team.

I can understand wanting to continue with MC, but they should of done the memory wipe thing better.
>>
>>143487803
so what direction you recon will the ending end at?
>>
>>143487960
Judging from Yankee-kun, whenever the publisher axes the series.
>>
really liked the first half of the manga but story became too long and MC started to act like a beta fag when interacting with shiraishi
>>
>>143487960
7th set of witches
>>
S1 is lovely, don't have high hopes for S2
>>
>>143488594
season 1 told a enterataining and satifying ending to a story.

I'm so torn with this series as I don't think it's reached Dragonball Gt or Eureka 7 AO levels of bad yet but its coming close. The only saving grace at the moment is how the main character is still going out with Shiraishi
>>
It's still entertaining, but it's been dragged out so pointlessly. They just keep adding a new cast of witches and more "zomg jk u still have lost memories" stuff.The story at this point just repeats the same basic "find the 7 witches again" shit every new arc.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.