[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Faggot plays his d sims on mute in class Please tell me you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 20160629_220013.jpg (1 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160629_220013.jpg
1 MB, 4128x2322
>Faggot plays his d sims on mute in class
Please tell me you were never like this anon, a real man plays at blasting volume
>>
>>143483801
Real men are NEETS.
>>
Robbie pls.
>>
>>143483801
Real man
>>
Had a guy in lectures who read Nisekoi during class.
>>
>>143486310
Sometimes you do what you need to do in order to get through a shit class. It's better than chugging tequila in the parking lot.
>>
>>143486310
Nice blog, newfag.
>>
This one guy would come to math class and watch anime on his laptop. Would sit in the back with one headphone in and pretend to take notes but obviously wasn't because who the hell needs their computer to take math notes. The Professor walked up behind him and asked him what the fuck he was doing doing. Spooked the hell out him and he exploded into spaghetti and he eventually got kicked out when he couldn't answer any questions about the anime he was watching or the lesson being taught. No idea why he didn't just watch anime at home especially when it was a small class of 25 or so students
>>
>>143486520
I'll have you know that I've been browsing 4chan since 1832, shithead.
>>
>>143486525
Some people are legitimately much better at taking notes on a laptop than with pen and paper. You normally find them in CS degrees, but they still exist.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.