[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Rivals that should have won
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: ilyKHbh.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ilyKHbh.jpg
157 KB, 1920x1080
>beat MC's team
>MC's team then goes on their training arc
>Rival team also goes on a training arc to boost their level and beat the team that washed them who were Shiratorizawa
>rival and MC's team meet again and have their rematch
>logic now dictates rivals team should still be superior as they have gotten better too
>they lose

Explain this shit haikyuufags
>>
Karasuno had two cute managers.
>>
>>143482165
The team with the deeper roster won.

Though that floating serve was bull shit.
>>
File: ddcfgg.jpg (104 KB, 2679x402) Image search: [Google]
ddcfgg.jpg
104 KB, 2679x402
Almost 2 decades later and I am still butthurt
>>
>>143482299
THIS
>>
>>143482165

>logic now dictates rivals team should still be superior as they have gotten better too

I spotted a faggot that never played any sport. You are a fucking idiot faggot OP.
>>
>>143482299
Pretty sure you mean 1.

The little girl was ugly as fuck.
>>
>>143482420
Tell me how someone who's in a talented team who can fully maximise everyone's ability and even have fucking mad dog and is more experienced and has trained and improved from before loses to a rival they beaten in the past?

Karusuno has like only 3 good members.
>>
>There has never been an upset in any sport ever
>The underdog has never won, either by chance or good plays, in any sport ever
>>
>>143482165
Reminder that Aoba Johsai got beaten by a >fucking >part-time >cashier
>>
>>143482440
>hating on Yachi
Maximum pleb taste.

>>143482420
This, any given match. Plus we know that even though Aobajousai did beat Karasuno before, it wasn't like Karasuno got blown the fuck out.

In all honesty, I think Karasuno beating Shiratorizawa was a bit bullshit even if it was down to the wire, but every team got that bogey team, I guess.
>>
Reminder volleyball is the gayest sport a man could ever play.
>>
>>143482523
>Tell me how someone who's in a talented team who can fully maximise everyone's ability

This is questionable. The only really talented ones in Aobajousai was Oikawa, Iwaizumi and Mad Dog. Remember that Karasuno did beat Aobajousai before in a practice match without Oikawa only highlights how important Oikawa was to the team.

And Kageyama is more or less on a higher skill level than Oikawa, but Kageyama's autism affects his play with his other teammates while Oikawa's ability to lead made Aobajousai a lot more stronger on the court than on paper.
>>
>>143482528
This only ever hapoens when the other team is cocky and slacks off.

Aobajousai took this very serious as they needed to go through to get revenge on the other team.
>>
>>143482523
Also, Karasuno has more than 3 good members. They have Noya (who is one of the best liberos in the area), Asahi, Tanaka, Kageyama, and Daichi. Suga is pretty good himself but lost his starting spot because Kageyama is elite. Maybe Tsukishima and Hinata are a little above average but they have a lot of upside. The rest is average though.

The problem with Karasuno was not talent, but working as a cohesive unit, which is also critical in sports.

I mean, for IRL example, the USMNT in soccer can compete with the England MNT team simply because they can work as a cohesive unit despite being less talented as the England MNT as a whole even though England has a bunch of players who are EPL stars.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.